Centralia may 16

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
My bad Dirgle, I totally spaced. PM sent. Yes I will meet up with you in Burlington at 8 at the Old Navy. If anybody else wants to meet up with me and Dirgle we'll be leaving there at 8:15 sharp. If ya'll want to follow me on my detour it will only add 20 minutes to the drive time.

Last edited:

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
honestabe;1321447 said:
Awesome Meet. Too bad my crank pully exploded on the way home in Kent and I got home on a flatbed.
Wow that suck man. Sorry to hear it. Did you manage to pick the 7m up or did this happen before that?

Speaking of 7m there was another casualty, a burgundy MKIII with an auto 7M-GE poped it's head gasket. A group of us stopped and grimjack got to use his 16 liters of water he brought just encase:icon_razz

Overall it was an awesome meet. Finally got to put some names to faces. The forum is great and all but to finally meet you people in person was worth it.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
After taking a quick measurement we decided to put the 7M in the back of a Suburban and get it home that way. I went to Kent to take care of my buddy JD's RX7 motor real quick and the crank exploded just down the street from his place. Pics are in my build thread of the carnage. Pete bent a valve in is Celica. James did some major internal damage to his MKII. I think I saw that burgandy MKIII on the side of the road, I wanted to stop but didn't have the time. I figured they were with the meet and had called for help.