***Centralia M&G - Springtime is coming - May 22nd***

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Hey, I know it's not a high priority muscle; but, come on! Can't they just leave it in there until May 23rd? ;)

Good luck Matt. I hope to see you there!

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I'm definitely going to be there. The Supra is alive and will be getting tuned next month. Let's make this a killer meet. Oh yeah, there's also that other meet 2 months later up north somewhere, but that's different :D See ya'll there :)

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Yeah a one big complicated glove box... my wish too.... I have lets see finish putting all the accessories on the motor, install clutch, and tranny, mount new inter-cooler and lines, install new fuel system and put tank back in car, the inside is down to the firewall.... so that says enough will put it back once I have heater core replaced and clean up that whole duct/damper unit with new foam seals etc... then I have an alarm system that releases door also as I have no handles, so putting in a isolation battery with hidden toggle so if primary battery dies I can still get in (don't ask me how I know how big of a pain in the ass that is...) oh yeah then the fenders, bumper and wheel wells still need to go back on... Every spare moment will hopefully be enough moments to get her done before then...

By the way in case I end up needing assistance on tuning, anyone in the Centralia area that knows the SAFC NEO fairly well that would be interested in a little work?

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Same here...still putting stuff back together...

I'm down to the lower IC pipe and Intake pipe. Both will hopefully be done today. After that, it's just fluids. Woo Hoo!!

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
^indeed^

I have to figure out Chaser to A70 body harness Put motor and tranny back in. Finish and install interior, Finish painting and installing rear cups and side skirts. wait for mirror basses to get back from California and then rewire and install them. Alot left lol

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I remember a time when my car had no motor, and no interior either. It will all come together for you guys. Hopefully before May 22nd!!

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I tried to put my glove box in but im having some fitment issues for some reason. And I've now got an alternator power wire to replace. Although it charges just fine and any RPM other than idle. I still got my PX4's on too, no need to leave my stickies all over the I-5

supra_rulz

Apr 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
Jayhall;1512210 said:
alive and well. Just in hibernation hiding from our, balmy and warm Canadian winter. Im thinking about coming down on the friday night to get a head start on the early morning drive, and meet up with anyone eles coming from the northern area

hey, not sure if i'm 100% going yet but i live little bit north of seattle, mind if i tag along if i can go?

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
supra_rulz;1557840 said:
hey, not sure if i'm 100% going yet but i live little bit north of seattle, mind if i tag along if i can go?

i dont see why not. Keep an eye on this thread Im sure there will be all sorts of people meeting up before hand

max-89supra(t)

Dec 12, 2008
vancouver, wa
Ill be coming for sure, my first supra meet yay!! Hopefully ill get all the electrical glitches figured out on my supra, or else ill have to take my wifes corolla:(

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
anyone from north of seattle wanting to cruise together? Im trying to set up a canadian caravan but it looks right now that it will consist of me