Central FL people roll call

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
Locations surrounding Lakeland, like Orlando and Tampa...

I would like to get a meet maybe a BBQ setup for the first Sat in Jan.

Any takers?

Hit me up...

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
GuNDeZZZ;1210772 said:
I already did Chris. LOL

Ask around also man!

LOL, damn, making my decisions for me..... ;)

Yeah, I'll ask around. I should be able to get my two other V8 Swap supra's cars /guys out from clearwater (if they can both get off from work)... Also I can call that guy that had the supra truck and get him to show up.. Speaking of that what was you take on that car? or were you there that saturday night that he showed up?

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
I didn't see that car...

I probably wont like it to tell ya the truth, but its interesting to say the least!

You coming out tomorrow night?

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
Oh, you weren't there that night...... I wasn't either... I was supposed to be but ran into some problems and couldn't make it. I know Alex saw it cause he called me and was saying about about the cars that were there and mentioned it too... I dont like it from an idea standpoint, but Freddie (owner) does do good work though...

As for tomorrow night, Im gonna try to... I not sure what all is going on with family and what not... There was one set of plans and I would have been home in lakeland tomorrow night, but now a bunch of shit has changed so I might still be out in Brandon. I might still try to take a ride out there, but probably wont stay long....

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
Sounds good, I personally don't think I am staying out late tomorrow night either.

Hope to see ya tomorrow night man, Its always good to have another person that knows what they are talking about around unlike the kid with the dogtags the other night... lol

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
suprahero;1210846 said:
You didn't like my dogtags...........:wtc:

nobody likes me. I'm such a loser.

LOL

If you met this kid you would realize that the standard of education is extremely low in the US...

Let me put it to you this way... I own a SCed Ion Redline, so this kid tells me to get a HKS SSQV and put it on to gain 10hp, AND HE WAS DEAD SERIOUS...

Long story straight, I tell him its SCed and he says so? I say nevermind...

But you my friend no one likes...

jk

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
GuNDeZZZ;1210893 said:
Chris, did you get your door handle yet???

no, not yet... I almost grabbed one for the hell of it while I was at LQK in tampa today but I didn't... All 4 of the cars that were there had shitty water bottles too... So it looks like Im stuck with the shitty universal one that I have for now.....

Is John (that is his name right) going to be back and there tomorrow night, or not till next week?

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
You've got a Redline, too? I fucking love that car, for a practical yet fun daily driver.

North Central Florida here (Alachua/Gainesville)

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
Doward;1210999 said:
You've got a Redline, too? I fucking love that car, for a practical yet fun daily driver.

North Central Florida here (Alachua/Gainesville)

Yeah I like my IRL, it can keep up with a slightly modified 1jz... But then again its not stock...lol

You willing to come out for a BBQ?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
GunDeZZ, have you ever tried an HKS bov on your supercharger................didn't think so. How are you certain that you won't gain ten horsepower like he said?.......mmmmmmmm makes you thing doesn't it?

Makes you think he rode the short bus to school...........:biglaugh:

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
suprahero;1211040 said:
GunDeZZ, have you ever tried an HKS bov on your supercharger................didn't think so. How are you certain that you won't gain ten horsepower like he said?.......mmmmmmmm makes you think hes stupid doesn't it?

Makes you know he rode the short bus to school...........:biglaugh:

Fixed... lol

Sad thing is, the guy was standing with this guy that had a high 600's hp MKIV, acting like he knew everything about it.

When he said "the v6 in these things is really strong" the MKIV guy just went home... lol

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
What have you got done to your Redline?

I'm going to re-tune it with HPTuners (100% stock Comp Package right now) but I'm thinking of going with a 3.0" pulley + 60lbs injectors, and a custom downpipe/2.5" mandrel exhaust off the stock manifold for now.

Later, TVS1320 + 3" header :)

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Doward;1211100 said:
What have you got done to your Redline?

I'm going to re-tune it with HPTuners (100% stock Comp Package right now) but I'm thinking of going with a 3.0" pulley + 60lbs injectors, and a custom downpipe/2.5" mandrel exhaust off the stock manifold for now.

Later, TVS1320 + 3" header :)

I like how you don't mention the car belongs to your wife :) But that's ok....I'll let you play with it, too.

Not sure on the BBQ, have to see what I work, since I'm in retail and have no life :D Doward and I will talk about it and post again later!