Centrailia

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I'll be there and also PM'd my RSVP. Anyone from Pullman way want to convoy? Last year we had four Supras and we drove over White Pass. It was SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!

I'll try to round up a few other locals to go.

Hopefully Dunckel will be up for another ticket! Eh Dunckel... ;)

Michael764

As requested updated too i think

cs.com list

Michael
Michael764
70 corona, 85 celica st, 84 supra 7mge
pm, phone,

Tom 84
Tom
1 car - 84 P-type
PM best

84ptype
Scott
85 SDR
pm

Silverton
Dennis
85 sdr
phone

pimptrizkit
James.
?
pm

one2spooku
Garrette
?
pm

83CelWA
The Celipra
pm

D-cat
Dave
85 supra
phone

Rich64N
Rich
mkii-
pm supramania/celicasupra.com
--------------------------------------

SupraMania.com
rsvp list

upgradedsupra
Duane
'89 Supra T
pm

cg89
Ryan
89 MKIII

jayhall
Daryl,
89 Supra
pm

Van
David "Van" Van Loo
87 Turbo Supra
kdvanloo@pcez.com

1992supraman
Andrew
86 cressida- non-show spot
pm

Turbo 7M
Moishe Lowe
91 silver supra- 90 white supra
pm/ 1jzmoe@gmail.com

Grimjack
Dave 'Grimjack' Stewart
Supra, '89
phone/ grimjack@supramania.com

SilverSupraT
Blake
78 Toyota Pickup- non-show spot -
PM

CajunKenny -
Kenny Nichols
91 Supra
pm

AFQC
Scott Baker
87 MK3
pm

-------------

Supraforums.com
rsvp list

Honestabe
Adam C.
87 Supra
PM

RS4RUSH
Cory Cook
91 turbo
pm

Zerorecall
Michael C
1 car
PM is perfered contact

Last edited:

Michael764

i'm arranging parking according to year if you dont have a supra its fine, it will just be in a non supra section, i know a couple of mr2s and i'm bringing a corona and celica, ect. no offense, its just a non supra spot. and you wont be thrown out off some corner just in the general toyota spots.

few more list updates

Michael764

so just to make it clear, i'm not arranging everyone. i'm simply going to grab a car from each year and line them up. everyone else will park blah, its your car you park. but if your not a supra, theres a non supra area, thats still with the group.

this meet is not formal. thats what silv is for! just show, the rsvp serves these purposes.

a rough idea of how much room we will take from the mall.
inspire you to show, and others.
and candidates for the gen. line up.

JUST SHOW UP. ITS FOR FUN!

Last edited:

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
americanjebus;1242870 said:
I'm in to wait for a set date. I'll definitely try to make it out, will be the first centralia meet I go to without my car.

Wait, what about that time I so deftly avoided rear ending a MKIV and then dodged a lazy-boy on I-5 south in my '88? ;)

Contemplating going to this one....

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
honestabe;1250643 said:
It means that you won't be driving something that will be shown off with the Supra's. IE pick-ups, Scions, etc... Non-show spots will have to park near but not with the Supra's.

yeah i figured that much, i was more curious if we would be parking in a different lot as im not familiar with the area..

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
honestabe;1251292 said:
Wait, what???

IIRC, it was on our way to the 2007 meet and americanjebus was riding with me (ie not with his car) in a pretty good supra convoy and pretty heavy traffic. I suddenly had to brake hard because a white MKIV ahead of me slammed on his brakes then dodged to the right and I was confronted with a lazy-boy chair in the middle of the lane....I juked left onto the shoulder to avoid the chair....I'm still amazed there wasn't a major pileup.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Boostedstr8six;1251562 said:
IIRC, it was on our way to the 2007 meet and americanjebus was riding with me (ie not with his car) in a pretty good supra convoy and pretty heavy traffic. I suddenly had to brake hard because a white MKIV ahead of me slammed on his brakes then dodged to the right and I was confronted with a lazy-boy chair in the middle of the lane....I juked left onto the shoulder to avoid the chair....I'm still amazed there wasn't a major pileup.

touche' i forgot about that year. I still remember that CRV going into the grass at 60+ and pulling it back up that steep hill of wet grass like nothing.

Hope you can make it out there man. I may need your help again on my next build phase, assuming i can get around to it.