Center floor brace

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Does it really do anything? Wouldn't be hard to just add another bar to my roll cage's hoop...

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
If you have a cage prolly wouldnt do a damn thing.

Even if you didnt prolly wouldnt do much.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
We've discussed this before at length, I don't see WTF the Doluck bars are actually meant to do, they're right up there with front and rear strut bars in uselessness...

That Miata Brace is better, I thought about building an internal structure under the seats with a section bridging the tunnel underneath just never got around to it.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1727258 said:
That Miata Brace is better, I thought about building an internal structure under the seats with a section bridging the tunnel underneath just never got around to it.

You know... you have all those big tools in the shed... just sayin'. ;)

That brace was always on my list of things to do on my 2nd Miata, but I never got around to it. If I didn't wanna build a 7 so much I'd probably get another of those.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
That miata one is damn nice. They even go over the frame rails on the car. I wonder if that would help that much in our cars case, the fram rail strengthening I mean. Obviously the other part would help alot on our car. Interesting find.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
I had one i notice the rear end to be alot tighter mine was welded in thou low on the floor

whould a buy another one sure i liked it...... if i had a harness bar then i whould not since ti does the job of the doluck bar pretty much

but it does tighen stuff up

ps ebay one will work i think tekdase has one fo ebay they fit pretty good