Celica with Supra heart transplant

7mgt-66e

Jul 14, 2007
san pedro, ca
I am picking up parts to put my extra 6mge into my 85 Celica Convertible. The 6m came out of my MKII Supra and is complete. I picked up a ct26 and its intercooler system. Only problem now is that my 6m is still in MN (where I moved from). Waiting till this summer to go and get the motor. Then another project at hand with the uncompleted Supra also. I'd figure this was less complex so I decide not to wait till the Supra was done.

Here's the car.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Got 2 sets of SSR Formula Mesh with similiar offsets.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Not the actual motor (thanks to RapidChimp) but samething.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Can't wait to get both cars done. Going to make them pretty much identical, except for it's different models.

7mgt-66e

Jul 14, 2007
san pedro, ca
I'm sticking with old schools now, well mainly my childhood dream cars. I did the new school thing for a while but figure that in order to keep up with that, I must sell/trade in every few years when the new model comes out (that's why my 05 Corolla XRS isn't so hot now). While going old school, as years go by, it gets even more unique, rare, interesting to own.

7mgt-66e

Jul 14, 2007
san pedro, ca
Nick Stonawski;1196940 said:
That car looks soooo awesome and totally reminds me of my celica back in the day! same wheels and all! throw a 2j in that thing like i did. ;)

p1196970_1.jpg

You had a 2jz in it when you sold it? I remember seeing your car for sale. I've never dealt with 2jz before. Done a 7mgte into a Celica. It was freaking tighter then $**t. Hardest oil filter changes ever. How much space is left with the 2jz swaps? You got an beter pics? Really interested.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
7mgt-66e;1196970 said:
You had a 2jz in it when you sold it? I remember seeing your car for sale. I've never dealt with 2jz before. Done a 7mgte into a Celica. It was freaking tighter then $**t. Hardest oil filter changes ever. How much space is left with the 2jz swaps? You got an beter pics? Really interested.

HAHHAH! Sucker! I micro painted that shit in there. :p i was stock 22re baby!! :naughty: