Celica Seats

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Hey,
I found a nice set of seats in an '04 Celica and was wondering if anyone knows if theyd fit the Supra..? Or maybe how close it would be, or if not at all. Please let me know as they would be a steal for the price. :icon_bigg

Drew

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I just looked online as to how those celica seats mount. The mount is much like our Supra seats but I am sure the brackets will be off from our bolt holes. I bet you could make up custom brackets fairly easy that mount onto the stock celica seat brackets and then just screw into our Supra floor.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
They seem weak in comparison to the OE SUpra MK3 seats:
Car-Seat.JPG

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
no i tried putting a supra seat in my 88 celica and it missed it about by half inch. but it might be diff in a 94.

limequat

Dissident
Apr 1, 2005
Detroit
HIDPLANET said:
They seem weak in comparison to the OE SUpra MK3 seats:

Agreed. They are nice seats, especially in leather, and I'm sure they work perfectly well. But look at the interior in a base 2000 + Celica. By 2000 we are knee-deep into Toyota's cheaper materials philosophy.

You won't find cool stuff like power adjustable lumbar on those seats. In fact they don't have power at all (optional?). I considered these seats for a long time, but once I started seeing pics of reupholstered stock seats, I forgot about them quickly.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
I may buy them just because, and see how they work. If I change my mind I can sell them. BTW they look just like the ones above but with grey inserts rather then red.

Oh yeah.. No power either, just the rec. lever, tilt knob and sliders. But hey, for now its a cheap alternative.