CAUTION:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Squid699 said:
In VA they only were authorized to use them in certain test areas (Near DC and down near Norfolk) and they recently decided to get rid of them all together. Even then it wasn't a moving violation, just a fine. I would've taken the hit if it meant getting home.

oh really? we've got a few traffic cams perched around the roanoke/salem area but i guess theyre inactive until everything gets set up.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
yeah, I'm ok and the car's back to her tire-shredding self! Another pic from today......we were trying to get the top bolts out of the trans on his 88T

Last edited:

dallas

previously 89jdm7m
Oct 23, 2006
VA Beach
so, it was you squid... i had reports on a red wingless supra w/ grey trim/gunmetal 5 spokes in richmond... one of my buddies thought it was me... from far away though :D

um yeh... i've gotten sideways on accident doing over 100 on wet roads... either i'm a good driver, or jesus loves me :dunno:

either way... it's not fun :-/

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
and what was your 'buddy' driving and where did they see me? I'm very curious, lol.

My reputations is getting out ahead of me, dunno if I like that.

dallas

previously 89jdm7m
Oct 23, 2006
VA Beach
Squid699 said:
and what was your 'buddy' driving and where did they see me? I'm very curious, lol.

My reputations is getting out ahead of me, dunno if I like that.
green almost stock integra gsr :dunno: you wouldn't have noticed him... but he has half a arm on the right side, and yeh, he drives stick :biglaugh:

i dunno where he was at... he just mentioned he thought he saw my car up there, got closer.... no wing, and he said the pait was kinda messed up

??? assuming that was you :icon_bigg