Cat scratcher + crazy ex = Good times

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
cat scratcher + supra.JPG

cat scratcher + supra2.JPG

So; the crazy wife who decided to leave me made me come get the rest of my stuff or she was going to throw it all out. I arrived to find her and her friend playing 'dirty' hangman; and she starts talking major shit to me about this and that, you know, the 'reason' why she justifies cheating on me.

Anyways, she is WAY hammered at like.. 9 PM, so I gather my shit and bounce only to come outside and not be able to get the damn cat scratcher inside my car.... I try every god damn way, but it just won't work! So, targa to the rescue. Don't worry that it's like 20 degrees outside; snow and ice on the ground; one thing a hardtop couldn't have done for me!

I think the most hilarious thing about all of this is that she wanted to end it and all but I'm the one who is cool with it. I've been out lately, maybe a little too much, but the 'attention' I get from women is like... almost too much.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
well duh, of course you get alot of attention, they see a cat scratcher hanging out the roof of ur supra and think wow finally a cat guy... hes sensitive... but is he gay? lets see....

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
xarewhyayen said:
well duh, of course you get alot of attention, they see a cat scratcher hanging out the roof of ur supra and think wow finally a cat guy... hes sensitive... but is he gay? lets see....

lol; I'm pretty sure if I had left that there, no one would have talked with me....

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
MDCmotorsports said:
That cat scratching post isn't honorable enough grasshoppa to ride in such fasta car.

I was on my way home from Portland and she kept calling me; So I had no choice but to drive over on the way home and pick up my stuff.. I can't have it just go in the dump!

I don't even know how I married her; she is really crazy.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Disced said:
I was on my way home from Portland and she kept calling me; So I had no choice but to drive over on the way home and pick up my stuff.. I can't have it just go in the dump!

I don't even know how I married her; she is really crazy.

Its cause you didn't have such a cool car at the time and needed good @$$.

:aigo:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
MDCmotorsports said:
Its cause you didn't have such a cool car at the time and needed good @$$.

:aigo:

lol; it was actually because she was pushy and bossy. She said, "i want to get married." And I said, "sounds good."!~

She said to me when I showed up, "Too bad you don't have your prized possession anymore."

I just looked @ her and started laughing.. Pretty sure my main prized possession was outside waiting for me, in the cold, with her top off, and not even giving a f*ck!

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Disced said:
lol; it was actually because she was pushy and bossy. She said, "i want to get married." And I said, "sounds good."!~

She said to me when I showed up, "Too bad you don't have your prized possession anymore."

I just looked @ her and started laughing.. Pretty sure my main prized possession was outside waiting for me, in the cold, with her top off, and not even giving a f*ck!

Damn right! And if she doesn't like it, just turn her boost up and put your foot in her ass and she will love you even more.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
lol; if only there was one of those up here... I'd be there right now.

Dude... she's sooo psycho. She said I messed up our credit; lol.. I have 3 loans out in my name, and 5 credit cards... Doesn't seem like I messed anything up.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
lol... With the amount of attention I get @ the bar; I KNOW I can do better. However, I doubt I'll meet a 'keeper' at the bar. Good thing is, I'm not looking for a keeper... Well, maybe for a night or so.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
MDCmotorsports said:
Just don't get a keeper that gives you a keeper.

LOL, good lookin out. I don't think it's the easiest to spot the 'keepers' who are 'keepin'.

I need to go back to bed.. I'm sicker than shit