CAT Recycler?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
I cant find one... im going to have 3 cats that are just doing to sit around and do nothing... and its not like there worth a whole lot to us.

if you know of any place in CA, or have used one of those places online where you mail your cats to them, let me know.

Thanks!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
taxidermy.jpg

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i need flanges off of them :(

call around, scrap metal places should take em. i hear they're worth 70 or so here.

and IJ, isnt mounting animals considered bestiality?

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
In florida you can find people advertising to buy them in the thrifty nickel, american classifieds, other cheap or free used/wanted ad rags....as well as craigslist. I ended up taking mine to the scrap yard when i took a bunch of other metal scrap. You can get more from the individuals usually. I got 35 for each cat and 15 for each pre cat on a 94 gt mustang stock cat h-pipe...and freed up some garage space :D

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
Clip;1163555 said:
i need flanges off of them :(

call around, scrap metal places should take em. i hear they're worth 70 or so here.

and IJ, isnt mounting animals considered bestiality?

which flanges you need? cause my one cat is like a 2.5'' and the other one is something like 2.25...

IJ - its too early here... whats the meaning behind your picture? lol

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
i used to work at a wrecking yard.. we'd save up cats and put them in a dumpster about the size of two supras long and probly 7-9 feet tall. we filled it up and sold the whole container full for 650,000$$

-another cool thing.. a truck of 24 crushed cars would sell for about 30,000$ in scrap weight.
and around two trucks a day.