cars value

89mkthree

supies ignore irish luck!
Apr 12, 2005
near chi town
hey guys,

i am thinkin about selling my supra due to financial troubles(just the thought of selling it hurts). i was wondering if you could give me some feedback on what you think my beloved may be worth. this is a link to my car domain site all the info is on there. it has brand new (less than 500 miles) kuhmo asx's all around sized 245. i did regular oil changes and maintenance. it has a brand new (less than 500 miles) rps clutch and fidanza flywheel. it has 100200 or so miles on it, the compression is perfect (i just tested it), i have run nothing but premium fuel (in illinois thats 93 octane) the front brakes, rotors and pads, have about 1000 miles on them, the rear seat backs have been removed as well as the spare, but i stilll have them. all lights and accesories work. the paint is what you would expect from 16 years, but i wash and wax regularly.

cloth interior
no TEMS
Targa Top
power seat

anyway if you could ball park a figure for me id really appreciate it. if you have any Q's just ask

thanks

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
I don't see the link.

Edit: nevermind

I would probably lose the monster tach, but you should probably just check around your area to see what they are going for. For instance, blue book for an 89 with around those miles in my area is said to sell for $3400, whereas, they really sell just short of $5000. At least, that's in my area.

89mkthree

supies ignore irish luck!
Apr 12, 2005
near chi town
i used to street race, but my girlfriend hates it when i do so i stopped racing on the street and started on the track. everything is in really good condition, and it really wasnt abused( i know how to drive) :icon_wink so seats in and tach out. do you think i could get around 7 for it with all the parts on it?