carbon fiber: who wants what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
make the stout hood... or another hood with some decent venting, but not like that crazy "drifting" hood on ebay with giant slats in the front... i think thats horrid looking.

misc crap for the interior would be cool, but not arm rest, as i like my leather one. make a few blank center console pieces out of CF and you might sell a few...

but i think your going to have issues selling anything really... cause this is all cosmetic and almosnt zero function factor. but have at it i guess!

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
most of the stuff mentioned has been made:

CF bomex 2 hole Lip (had it)
CF hood (have Stout, but also sell Stock in CF too)
CF Headlight covers (been done, and redoing next week)
CF rear diffuser (have one, just need to have a nice CF bracket made for it to mount
CF Bomex Side Skirts (got 'em on)
CF Bomex rear Skirts (got 'em on too)
CF Bomex wing (made one and sold it)
CF Regulus nose peice (first one popped out of mold today)

What i know is avaialble:
CF Targa
CF Door sills
CF Lower cowls
CF Armrests
CF center console
CF doors (bend over on the pricing from S2 japan)

What i have been talking about for a while but never gotten around to it:
CF 89+ body mouldings so pre 89 guys can get the 89+ tails and have CF moulding match (as well as CF cover for tail trim)
CF Hatch (this will be pricey)
CF Louvers

Whats up my sleave:
CF Fenders (use my modified fronts for mold to allow u guys an extra 1" of clearence to clear 10" wide wheel up front or go DEEP dish to match rear)
CF Hatch (this will be pricey, due to the size of the mold and time to make it)

I can make anything u guys want at reasonable prices, it all has to do with demand! Getting 30 people to say "HELL YES" isnt the same as the 4 people who say "Sent payment"! ;)

CryoGoblin

Gangster
Oct 2, 2006
Canada
nick, i commend you for your efforts of all this, having these options is sick. But the problem i find is living up in canada that most people won't purchase the cf items because they will cost an arm and a leg to ship. This goes for anyone wanting cf doors, targa's and hoods. personally i would love a hood, fenders, doors, headlight covers, moldings, targa and a hatch, but that would mean i would somehow have to ship basically a big car just to get these and it's sometimes hard to justify the cost.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Why do you guys insist on asking for parts that already exist?

No wonder nothing new ever gets made..... :nono:

If you actually want all these parts go and buy them or are you waiting for something cheap?

I'd rather pay a bit extra and get nice parts worth owning than garbage.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
The vent/louvers behind the doors,lower cowl on windshield(someone was making these,not sure if they still are.)And pre-89 moldings.These all can be shipped for a reasonable cost also.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
IJ.;1186326 said:
Why do you guys insist on asking for parts that already exist?

No wonder nothing new ever gets made..... :nono:

If you actually want all these parts go and buy them or are you waiting for something cheap?

I'd rather pay a bit extra and get nice parts worth owning than garbage.

+1 quality cf DOES NOT = cheap to make OR buy

USPturbo89

COONASS MAFIA MEMBER
Nov 2, 2008
M-Town Avoyelles parish La.
how about some fenders...? and as for the interior how bout the piece that goes around the shift and shift boot? oh an a rear diffuser wuld b nice, and as other peps said also a rear hatch, doors, lips, and mab a wide body kit......? just for starters.... and i wuld really b interested in all these items.. light weight maks for a faster car...:naughty:

NeedamkII

Jan 1, 2008
Knoxville, TN
+1 for doors. I figured you supra owners would jump all over lighter doors.. Am I the only one who has to hold mine to keep it from nailing the car parked beside me when I'm getting out? They're just so big and heavy :(.

Island_Yota

Aug 5, 2008
Vancouver Island
Pre-89 Moldings for sure, no way id swap my tails for 89+ ones, plus its the pre89's that had the problems with the moldings so it only makes sense.

And yes, shipping is expensive to Canada.

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
Entire rear hatch/w plexi window... Ultra light! A rear diffuser would be amazing! And a good carbon hood too. And if you made it with a slightly taller cowel, like an inch or inch and a half it would really look much more aggresive IMO. Door would be sweet too! Anything to lighten up the supra would be a super big plus!

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Island_Yota;1186379 said:
Pre-89 Moldings for sure, no way id swap my tails for 89+ ones, plus its the pre89's that had the problems with the moldings so it only makes sense.

And yes, shipping is expensive to Canada.

Try shipping cost to Greece....:sarcasm:

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
pbasil1;1186387 said:
Entire rear hatch/w plexi window... Ultra light! A rear diffuser would be amazing! And a good carbon hood too. And if you made it with a slightly taller cowel, like an inch or inch and a half it would really look much more aggresive IMO. Door would be sweet too! Anything to lighten up the supra would be a super big plus!

Stout hood is one of the best ever made for our cars...just an amazing
carbon fiber hood :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.