Car Wont Start

Nick56289

Oct 7, 2005
I have an 89t and when I turn the key the engine cranks but it just wont fire up. What could be the causes of this and how could I fix them. Thanks

Nick56289

Oct 7, 2005
Any help would be appreciated. Im kind of in a pinch right now and I would like to get this fixed. But I need some imput. Thanks

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
i just recently had this problem. Checked my Spark Plugs, then i switched coil packs with a friend to see if my coil packs were bad, and then after that i checked my vaccum hoses, nothing their, and then i came to the conclusion that somehow i just wasn't sparking, so then i switch Spark Plug Wires with a friend, and nothing still, so then i was thinking it's my Ignitor. But to make sure i took my car to a shop to see what they came too before i blow 450 on a new ignitor, and they said it's the Ignitor as well. Purchased a Brand Spankin New Ignitor, Slapped that puppy on, and Tah Dah! started perfectly right after! :love:

i do't know exactly what your problem may be, just thought i'd share my story since i was in the same prediciment as you were in a few weeks ago.

R

RNEMESiS42

I'm having the same problem, but I don't know where to locate my CPS or cold start ignitor? I have an 87 7M-GE