Car Wont Start

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
Ok so i pulled into work a few days ago and i was sitting there idling and my car just kinda shut off without warning. I turned the key and it would crank over but wouldnt start. And i didnt hear my fuel pump so i thought it was that. Changed that out with brand new deatsch werks and still nothing. Checked the power before it got to the coil pack and had power but after it hit the coil pack there was nothing. Changed the coil pack and new wires and still wont start. Just turns over.:cry: Its getting fuel but wont start. Something with spark? Please help if you have any info. :1zhelp:
Thanks
AJ

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
it isnt grounded. cause there is supposed to be a ground on the right side of the coil pack right? My old one never had a ground either. The pump does come on you can hear it. and you can smell fuel like it gets flooded just no start.

MINA

Jan 19, 2010
sacramento
the quick way is swap it with another one

and u did the the cps plugs right, have some one giggle the as u crank the car

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I may have a ground wire for the coil pack. I'll look for it, and if I find it, I'll throw it in the box with your gauge. It needs to be grounded, but I too have run without one before. I've also had a car that wouldn't start without it. It's weird