CAR WONT START NEED HELP ASAP! EMERGENCY

wchico15

BoOoSt
Jul 18, 2007
Florida
i know i already posted this in the 7mge thread. but i needed to make sure more people can read this. because it has escaladed to a bigger problem.

alright guys i took apart the y-pipe so i could have access to the right vavle cover (i was hearing a ticking noise comeing from there). i took it off and looked inside. it seemed normal ,i doubled checkd my sparkplugs and spark plug number 4 has some coolent in it same with number 3 and and number 5,but number 4 was the worst. so i cleened it up ,put everything back together. made sure all my connections were secure and correct. i started it up and she sounded ok. now im driving to the store and she starts to missfire so i said its probally just a loose wire. i pull over to make sure everything was ok , i can see some coolent around the number 4 plug. i get back in the car and start it up and she still miss firing. i keep driving towards the store and then everything else just went wrong. the cars miss fire got worse more then ever before, then she just died. i pull over and decide to take apart the y-pipe so i can get to the spark plug #4 when i pull the wire i can see that the chamber is full of coolent so thats the cause of my miss fire. i try cleaning it up getting as much of the coolent out. and i find out theres some in surrounding chambers so i do the same. i once again put everthing else back together makeing sure my connections are secure and when i go to start it she just wont start. the engine turns and when i give it sum gas she'll fight to say alive but very very weak,and as soon as i let off the gas ..she dies. right now the car is stuck behind a gas station and i need to fix it quick before they tow it. i need your guys help FAST. im thinkin the coolent messed up the spark plug so i have to replace that. just let me know what you guys think.