Car Show Pics *56K Will Die*

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Went to naples today for a car show was pretty windy out bit it didnt mess with the fun about 100-150 cars showed up and over all it was a pretty good time!

Enough bs heres the pics! :naughty:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Ma70.Ent;949499 said:
With that many pics, I'd make them clickable thumbnails.

No way. If people are on super slow internet how can they expect to open a thread named car show pics? Thumbnails just make it a pain for everyone else trying to view the thread.

Oh, and nice pics. I love that mid engined, LS7 car. It looks like a Noble?

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Loki;949533 said:
This truck is sick, anymore pictures of it?

nah it was hard to take pics because so many people were walking around and most of them didnt give a shit if they got in your way.

you could tell who the real car people were because they would stop and smile at you and let you take the pic.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
ForcedTorque;949654 said:
As a Classic Mustang Fan, I was really happy with your pics. I was hoping for a full car shot of the blue 427 car though. Definitely looks like a good show. Thanks for sharing!

yea i wanted a full shot of it too but like i said the people werent premitting it as the day went on i tryed many times but the place was pretty packed i took most of my pics at like 10 when we got there and i didnt see that car till about noon by that time the place had been filled to the max.

sorry mang :) but it was a stock roush 427r if im thinking of the car your talking about.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Ya I know what you mean. At this years Cruzen The Coast in Biloxi, MS (a week long show everyone should try to make it to once) there was a very nice Shelby Gt-500. I got a picture but it was from behind, and I don't know any of the 10-12 people in the picture, but I can count about 3 of them actually looking at the car. I just wanted a picture of it, but it really sucked.

p949858_1.jpg