CAR JACKERS

BlindRonin

Where are my pants!
Feb 27, 2006
St. Louis Missouri
SO I have a slight problem. I live in a very poor area, and there are quite a few car thefts a year in my neighborhood, and I finally almost got carjacked. People who say CLUBS are crap are right somebody cut through my wheel, and pulled the club off. Popped my ignition out, and tried to drive away.
But it wouldnt start.....I wounder why? KILL SWITCH BEOTCH now here is the problem. My steering wheel is cut in half my friend gave me a universal TRD racing wheel off his his ae-86 common 6 bolt pattern do I need a adapter or can it just be bolted on. I havent pulled the old one off incase it doesnt fit. what should I do?

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Invest in a nice gun.

I heard someone talking about hubs that fit and I do belive the Ae86 fits ours, dont take my word for it though. You could buy one of those fake security cameras pretty cheap, theyre a good way to scare thiefs away.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
I don't know what to say on your question, but I dd like this part "KILL SWITCH BEOTCH" The situation sucks but I am glad they did not get away with your car.. (just don't tell us the details on your switch):biglaugh:

Edit: Also, "car jack" to me means to be pulled from your car by force and loosing your ride.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
IJ. said:
Get a quick release hub and take the wheel with you while it's parked....

i've heard of 2 cases where someone pulled the steering wheel off as they went to hae dinner with their family and a theif broke the window and threw on the same aftermarket steering wheel. I'd do that + a kill switch just to be safe

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
IJ. said:
If someone really wants the car it's gone no matter what you do.... :(

You just need to make it unattractive to the casual thief so he moves onto the next car..

So... take the demon body off if it's your car in the avatar:icon_bigg

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
TaSe said:
i've heard of 2 cases where someone pulled the steering wheel off as they went to hae dinner with their family and a theif broke the window and threw on the same aftermarket steering wheel. I'd do that + a kill switch just to be safe

LMFAO how funny...i mean its not funny...but its funny, that mustve been a smart crook.

supramacist

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
The Grassy Knole
there are no smart crooks in St. Louis. It's a fairly large city. It was probably the kids next dooe neighbor if he lives in the hood. I would put a tape deck in it. I find people dont break ionto shit when it has a tape deck in it. Or..., this worked for me after I had my stereo jacked. i drove aropund with a cassette deck for years. I lived in Long Beach at the time and had no problems. Gated parking helps a lot and or a really big dog. leave the cut wheel on it. no one will mess with it again or if they do they won't take it when they see that.

BlindRonin

Where are my pants!
Feb 27, 2006
St. Louis Missouri
I dont need a stereo it hasnt had one since I got it. lol:bling:

ALso I did get the sterring wheel on. With an ae86 hub adapter fit like a dream pics comming soon.

Last edited: