car is slacking

DSGsupra89

http://www.highgearlife.c
Jun 8, 2007
West Melbourne Fl
Ok I done all I think to see what going on with my car. I put on a new HKS headgaket with ARP head studs the car was working fine and everything. When one night I was one my way to the store I boosted 10 pounds down the road. When I came out on the way home my car strarted acting retarded it world not even go over one pound I check to see if I had a boost leak around the car. It started backfiring and sound like the spitting alot I change the spark plugs to see it world change it work a little better. I went to the store to get fuel cleaner. I did had the car seating for about a mouth and a half with half a tank of gasif that helps. I thinking is hitting fuel cut or something else. Does anyone know whats wrong and also can a blowoff valve break. Please help guy really need a car :1zhelp:

DSGsupra89

http://www.highgearlife.c
Jun 8, 2007
West Melbourne Fl
The timing is dead on but can a blow off valve break. I can't find anyboost leak anywhere on the car can a boost leak com out from the manifold of the exhust there no crak on it thow. The car is still backfiring and boging out too when I try to boost over 0 not even boosting one pound I'm lost :1zhelp:

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
when you start to spool does your turbo sound really loud???

how is the idle?

when/where was the last time you got gas? and how much of it?

enough tension on the timing belt?

supra1642

Aug 28, 2007
Michigan
check the intercooler pipe connecting to the bottom of your turbo. i popped that one time and my car did what yours was doing. if its not that then make sure you check all the intercooler pipes and vacuum lines.

peteremer

Nov 16, 2007
virginia
Could it be that his bypass valve is stuck or broken open and he is just openly recirculating air instead of holding it in? I know that this happened to my friends which led to him getting the bosch 110.