cant find a leak

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Heater core is on the exhaust side IIRC, unless he means where the afm is at, then yea possible the piping around the block, turbo, 90 degree hose and the coolant hose in front of the exhaust manifold.
Intake manifold side I would say the hose that connects to the throttle body most likely.

N

NDBoost

ISC, Throttle body warmup emissions hose. goes from the heater hose hardpipe T's off and goes up between the loewr intake runner through the Throttle body then to the ISC and back down into the head..

good luck

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
would that be the one that's located under the #2 intake runner (that one blew off on my car)??? if it's that one, you're looking at a PITA to get it back on (removal of alternator helps a lot)

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
NDBoost said:
ISC, Throttle body warmup emissions hose. goes from the heater hose hardpipe T's off and goes up between the loewr intake runner through the Throttle body then to the ISC and back down into the head..

good luck
and its a bitch to get to underneath if you dont have small hands

87supraturbo19

pearl white
Jan 16, 2006
Springfield,MO
well i got that one fixed it was the hose. now i still have an oil leak from the oil return line on the turbo... i think. its a pretty good leak. i dont know why its leaking still. i bought the gasket kit and put it on. it sucks because i might have to take all that crap off of there to fix it. its been too long i want drive my car and i cant because of a dang oil leak.