As I stated I cannot figure out what this wire is for? Help
p1794954_1.jpg

p1794954_2.jpg

p1794954_3.jpg

p1794954_4.jpg

CRsupraiii

Oct 24, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
If I'm not mistaken I believe that would be your MAP sensor... Should be a small sensor that was mounted on the firewall of the original vehicle. Unfortunately most companies screw you over by not including this high dollar part.

- Joe
Sent from my iPhone

tko_mk3

Sep 6, 2010
Ohio
Motherfucker. Well thanks guy's The shop I got the motor from did fuck me on several ends. NSperformance can suck a dick.

Last edited:

tko_mk3

Sep 6, 2010
Ohio
That shop has screwed me on several ends such as
bought 2 motors and 2 transmissions
They got them in I wanted to drive and pick them up and was told I had to wait because they where going to a car show together and nobody would be at the shop. When you have almost 5k of my money you show up at your shop.
2) they stated motor's had been compression tested, they where not as evident by the coil cover and the coils/ spark plugs had never been removed.
3)They where both supposed to have uncut harnesses 1 was cut
4) They where to include all sensors and ecu's , and you see how thats going, as one ecu was missing they said they would give us 200 dollars back towards it, which came in the form of a check that bounced, costing me 30 dollars then when the money was sent via paypal weeks later no fee's where added in so it came out to less then 200 dollars,
If your ever in South Carolina stay the fuck away from them. Thank god I don't let other touch my car.
Once again thanks guys ordered a 2jz map last night.

525gte

Sep 19, 2011
hoquiam
tko_mk3;1796193 said:
Yup huge horseshit.
I got the 2jz map from omni power http://omnipowerusa.com/product.asp?P_ID=164
did u bye the motor swap off a ebay web site? and did u pay with paypal or a credit card??

if the listing or add said that those parts where included u can disput it with paypal or your credit card company. i dont know how much u paid for the set up, but the parts that are missing will run u alot of money . i would look into some type of dispute

2 maps and a ecu. upwards of 1000 $.if u paid with credit card. they will go after the company that sold u the stuff