Can you change the name of your car after you've already named it?

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
I named my car Serena, but decided I like a different name better. Is it possible to change it or am I stuck with it?

Just wondering what you guys all think.

Last edited:

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
sure why not its your car. my supra is named anna because she remindes me of anna nocole smith(old anna ) bigger than most,curvey ,white and looks damn good

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Its just like naming your child.
If you want to change the name, you have to pay a nominal fee and are then allowed to use the new name.

PM me for payment instructions. :)

Eh, I say stick with it. You don't want to give it a complex. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If her name is Serena, and you want to change it to Venus, accidentally call her Venus a few times. See how she handles it. After a while she will think her name is Venus (or said name) and forget all about the Serena. Or........brainstorm coming here..............just take out your EFI fuse and reset her memory. Tell her the new name and she won't know the difference.........BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

Aaron...................:love:

Last edited:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I never found a name for any of my cars more accurate than "you stupid fucking cunt".

there must be something wrong with my naming skills
p459328_1.gif

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Nate tried!!! We named his car the Natemobile and then he changed it to Radmobile. Now its called Radmobile (AKA Natemobile)!!!! :biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
da89soup said:
Nate tried!!! We named his car the Natemobile and then he changed it to Radmobile. Now its called Radmobile (AKA Natemobile)!!!! :biglaugh:

so, you choose the name together? does that mean you guys are like... married and shit?

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
my car is named "the supra"

"hey!, lets take the supra!"

not:

"hey!, lets take Natemobile!" (sounds like some brokeback mountain shiz if you ask me.)