can someone please help me out with paint job design??

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
im going to paint my wifes 95 camry with a 2 tone paint scheme and i wanted to know if some of the ps guru's could help me out?? the interior is going to be black and tan.. we were thinking of painting from the windows up like a champagne or goldish tan color and the rest black. but i would also like to see this with other colors if you peeps could help me out.. thanks here are a few pics if they will help.. dont mind the pink interior stuff its going to come out. thanks
p717788_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Don't have the time to do a good one, but here is a thirty-seconder just so you get an idea:

54k03zr.jpg

I would be more inspired if it were a Supra!

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
Hey guys this is Godspeeds wife....^^^^^that is funny as hell! I think I like the tan and black though. And as far as the headlights go, the eyelids are gone now, and it has clear headlights, corners and bumper lenses..this was an older pic. Thanks for the help tho...I think I am gonna go with this color scheme...well, I think the tan color will be a lil lighter shade, but you get my point....I think it looks good, and now maybe my hubby will agree once he sees the pic. Thx.....*Candyce*

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Godspeed said:
I think I am gonna go with this color scheme...well, I think the tan color will be a lil lighter shade, but you get my point....I think it looks good, and now maybe my hubby will agree once he sees the pic. Thx.....*Candyce*

The tan needs to be a bit lighter, I had the monitor at the wrong angle when I was doing the color. A light champagne metallic would look good.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
Yea I agree...my hubby seems to think its gonna look like crap..so i am hoping that after seeing the pic he wont be so hard to convince..LOL

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
ok ok ok im thinking of staying with the tan color but can you do one with a champagne color and the black? its really light.. the interior is like a real light tan or beige... even if you do just a 30 sec one again but with the light color on top... sorry but i really need to get a feel for this because im going to be selling the car and i want it to look nice so i can get a decent price.. thanks.. maybe even try flipping it where the black is on top and the tan is on the bottom..