Can some one make me a sig please

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
show_image.pl

show_image.pl

show_image.pl

Can some one make a sig for me? Instead just have it say Racing Toyota now :naughty: with out the 007. Just something basic dont need anything super fancy :)

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
No my addiction has nothing to do with it.

I think she just saturated/hue'd it, if you look really closely its barely visible.

I know cause of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Yellow 13 said:
No my addiction has nothing to do with it.

I think she just saturated/hue'd it, if you look really closely its barely visible.

I know cause of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time.

No I used the eyedropper tool, took color from right to the left of '007' then used the paintbrush at about 70% and then gaussian blurred that area

you questioning my l33t skillz???

:cry:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What the hell were you thinking Yellow? You never question someone with Morisa Tormei in their signature.....................:3d_frown:

You know Tanya has got mad ninja skillz.....................:biglaugh:

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Tanya said:
No I used the eyedropper tool, took color from right to the left of '007' then used the paintbrush at about 70% and then gaussian blurred that area

you questioning my l33t skillz???

:cry:

Not questioning your 1337 51<;115, the sigs you make are awesome. I personally would've clone stamped it.

I asked in a previous thread, but do you think you can send me your font palletes?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Yellow 13 said:
Not questioning your 1337 51<;115, the sigs you make are awesome. I personally would've clone stamped it.

I asked in a previous thread, but do you think you can send me your font palletes?

And I responded in said previous thread, what is your email? Been waiting for ya....

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero said:
What the hell were you thinking Yellow? You never question someone with Morisa Tormei in their signature.....................:3d_frown:

avatar, but thanks for the thought :D