Can anyone out there build me a new 7mgte engine harness?

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
I've been wanting to try it but don't really have time. It would probably depend on if you want something for a standalone and don't want all the cruise control and other things you don't really need in the stock harness or do you want a completely new stock harness.

SupraMKIII-NO

Jan 11, 2010
Norway
Hi!

I have the AEM EMS, but i do not need all the fancy things, just want to wire up the engine so it would work =)

The problem is that i do not have any harness at all at this point.. Bought a 7mgte whitout it..

SupraMKIII-NO

Jan 11, 2010
Norway
This sounds VERY interessting!

Could you please send me a PM with you e-mail or phonenr.?

Regards, Daniel.

veedubin;1836997 said:
I have a gray plug NA 5spd harness in good (iirc ) shape. Could repin it to your needs easily - if you post 89 anyway.

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk 2

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Mr Bojangles;1836667 said:
http://www.chasebays.com

They will make you whatever you want, but it won't be fast for a custom job.

Their customer service wasn't too good and there are issues with their harness with a few guys over at SF. Not trying to bash them but it's pretty much common sense, if I send a harness back twice, I expect it to be right the THIRD I get it back.

What components do you plan on keeping and what are you getting rid of? It's not brand new, but I have a gray plug 89+ harness I removed cruise control, EGR, IACV, cold start injector, etc from and replaced old brittle wires with new ones left over from my last engine setup. It just has the essentials left for a MAP car running on standalone without unneeded stock accessories. PM me, I'd sell it for cheap since it just sits around haha.