Can anybody top this?

Mark's MKII

7MGTE
Jul 13, 2006
Nashville Tn.
Update, Josh is doing well, a few setbacks here and there but nothing serious. Doc said on Friday that with the cordblood transplant mismatch that he had, (cordblood and his blood matched 4 out of 6) most people would just now be getting out of the hospital. He is way ahead of the game,not to say that he's out of the woods yet, but all in all he is impressing everyone that is involved with the transplant. I tell ya Josh is a great guy and has a positive attitude and all, but I think all the prayers and well wishes from you guy's and others have made a big differance in his outcome. So thank you for what you are doing and by all means, Keep It Up!:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey Mark I'm glad he's doing better than expected. I pray for him everyday. Make sure he looks at my buildup thread when he gets a chance. It's in my sig. Maybe by spring time he'll be in better shape and can let me come up and take him for a ride. Tell him Vonda and the girls said HI...............lol

O

officer4c13

well josh i hope you are doing beter than i am. im going to be geting a divorce. i think id rather be going through fisical pain then emotional pain. well enuf about me how are you doing?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He was on a couple days ago, but didn't post. At least we know he's spying on us..............:biglaugh:

You never posted in my buildup thread Josh. Do you not likey? Hope everything is going good with you.........lol

You and Mark should drive down this saturday. We're having a meet in birmingham. I don't want to hear any excuses either..............:biglaugh:

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Guys;

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here or breaking any forum rules; if so please eithe delete this post or pm me to delete it. On the mk2 forum we started a little Josh fund just to help raise his sprits a little.

If you have the time please check this link out:

http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=24049

Hope all is well Josh...I've been getting the updates from your Dad via email/pm. God bless!!!

Mark's MKII

7MGTE
Jul 13, 2006
Nashville Tn.
Hey everyone, Josh is doing well. We had a 10 day stay in the hospital last month because of sickness and GVHD but all is good at this time. With the weather we've been having( in the 60's and 70's) he's been out fooling with his Supra. He'll post on here soon.

Thanks,

Mark

RedTurbo

Thank you, SM and CS.com!
Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
HEY, :love: my poor neglected Family! I truely am sorry for ignoring you guys! Thanks again to all the people praying and blessing me, You got me to another Birthday! Thats right I made it to 19! You guys need to give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back.:biglaugh: I feel great guys and as my dad said ive been using the good wheather to tinker with my car. Something Ive missed so much! And Jay I am hugely impressed with the swap, I wish I had the cash to fund something as amazing as that!:naughty:

Thanks,
Josh M

PS. I will start postin alot more often.

RedTurbo

Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
Things are going excellent and Im still making leaps! Vonda tell the girls i said hey, and make sure you show Jay that the 7m is still a force to be reackoned with. His build is VERY IMPRESSIVE! I hope to get to see Ya'll soon.

Noob and Silent: its good to hear from Ya'll too. You guys have been there everytime I've posted and them some.... you guys are Great! If only there were more in the world like you guys!

PS-This years B-Day resolution.... Make it to next year!

Thanks Everyone,
Josh M

RedTurbo

Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
Sniper that would be awesome! But there are two problems.... one: I dont drink, and two: the medicines i have taken are extremely hard on my liver, so alcohol of any kind might just get me Dialasis! Yea, crazy stuff huh?

But on a lighter note, I think a build thread is coming! I have lots of time now and i can get some cash together and the weather is good! It may be slow cause i get tired fast, but as long as i can get my hands on some cash and parts, I WILL MAKE PROGRESS!

I WILL OFFICIALLY NAME THIS BUILD FOR THE SUPRAMANIA AND CELICASUPRA COMMUNITY! ::salute:: YOU GUYS HAVE GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND, SO I DEDICATE, MY MONEY, TIME, AND TRUE LOVE TO YOU!:bigthumb:

Ps: I will probably be asking for yalls opinions too cause you guys seem to know a thing or two.:naughty: :biglaugh:

Thanks to everyone and keep an eye out for the thread soon!
Josh M

RedTurbo

Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
Ok guys my sisters car spun a bearing and Im gonna pay to have it fixed for her so... the build is put off for just a little longer. Unfortunatly I'm waiting on parts and money, but when the build gets started its gonna be interesting and full of pics! Wish me luck!