Calling out, you Gutt-less, Torque-less 1JZ's !!!

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
This is an official callout for any 1jz's in North America to come down to the Pacific Northwest Supra Nationals in B.C, Canada on July 16th-18th and beat the BIC Performance.com Mk3 Supra in the 1jz classes. There is drag racing on Friday 16th and the horsepower dyno competition on the 17th. No 1.5jz's or 2jz's, just stock displacement 2.5L 1jz's may apply. I dont care what you have done to your 1jz, just bring it down and I dare YOU to beat me!! Bring it !! :stickpoke :evil2:

For those of you that don't know and have somehow missed the Red and Black sigs that allot of people have been using, we are hosting The Annual PacNW Supra Nationals in Vancouver, B.C Canada on July 16-18 next month. Its looking to be Canada's Larget Supra Event EVER !!!. We are expecting 70-100 of the finest Supras at this 3 day event. Import Tuner Magazine will be there, so get your car in a mag, and check out the Nations finest Supras !!!

Link: http://www.pacnwsupranationals.com/

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Sounds like an awesome event! Too bad I'm 725 miles away and 13 hours (at the speed limit ;) )
I can't afford that much gas :D

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Dylan JZ;1576214 said:
Randy's just being smart.. I wouldn't want coolant all over the track either ;)

LOL.

or pieces of metal!

That was a knock-knock joke!

And that was a horrible play on words!

aahaa...... :-/

steveo

Dec 15, 2008
Alberta
If this is really deemed the biggest Supra event EVER. Then I might have to come out from Edmonton. You guys make it sound like it would be worth the drive.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
steveo;1577382 said:
If this is really deemed the biggest Supra event EVER. Then I might have to come out from Edmonton. You guys make it sound like it would be worth the drive.

As Brad stated, we had many in '06. We will hit that number the way things are going and more!!

We have a couple of guys coming from Winnipeg, a couple from Toronto , some from California, Oregon, and WA. :)

Get yourself registered!
Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
mk3tattoos;1578874 said:
dont you need a pastport to go though?

If you're driving, (which looks like you will) you could get an enhanced driver license and is made for people traveling by land. It's made for this purpose.

Get that now! You have time still to do this!

Duane