calling all PA supra owners :1zhelp:

jester1341

topless and blown
Mar 30, 2005
Western Maryland
anyone know a guy named bucky?? drives a white targa turbo....'91 i believe rear window says ProFlow or something similair...

it's been quite some time but the guy owes my a set of intrax springs...

thought i'd like to see if anyone else even knows him, or if he owns the car anymore

john

jester1341

topless and blown
Mar 30, 2005
Western Maryland
close to the M/D line i guess cuz he used to cruise the dual highway[hagerstown] RT40 exit 32 off i70 i believealso exit 6&7 of i81

he's late 20's early thirtys saved head[or just really really short]

john

xDBOYx

May 24, 2006
Jersey Shore
jester1341 said:
anyone know a guy named bucky?? drives a white targa turbo....'91 i believe rear window says ProFlow or something similair...

it's been quite some time but the guy owes my a set of intrax springs...

thought i'd like to see if anyone else even knows him, or if he owns the car anymore

john

ooo thats my neighbor... he was telling me how he riped someone off for springs lol and it was you hahaahahah

just playing man i dont even live in PA... lol

jester1341

topless and blown
Mar 30, 2005
Western Maryland
heh...right after i read thats my neighboor....i was like...OMG....then i was like....this guys has to be kidding...

thanks for the bump though...

john

jester1341

topless and blown
Mar 30, 2005
Western Maryland
what happened was i met a guy....steve or something that owned the car and then we made the deal that i would trade him stock springs and fifty bucks for his set of intrax[cuz they were too low]

anyway i run into him at the mall one night and he is driving a civic and the supra is there... so he explains that he sold it to this guy[bucky] and that he is cool with giving me the springs still...

i saw and talked to bucky a few times after then and as he told me two of them were off and he even called me to ask how to remove the rear springs...i told him if he is having trouble check the internet, a hanes manual, or i could come up and show him....

the last time he called he it was to see if i had some part he could buy off my parts car...

blah blah blah....i dunno how to get in touch with him now.

john

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
dam man, should of gave him the money after you got the goods!!,
an got some phone numbers an address....
in think you might of got boned,,,,,

Will