Call of Duty: W at W

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I like COD4 a lot better.. with the exception of Nazi Zombies... Sadly though, I get more kills in W at W, then I do at COD4.... So who has COD4 on the 360 that plays in the online play? Message me so I can add ya.. We need to start a Supra Clan..

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Clueless;1184169 said:
meh...it happens, especially when you lay one on the desk and forget about it. I really want to play it now! :-(

sorry ive just literally never had that happen. not with games CD's all the fuckin time tho :biglaugh:

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
socc924;1184155 said:
Care to give your reasons for this? W at W is the first one I have played in the series so I honestly dont know. Just hard to believe its that much worse.

COD 5 wasn't made by the same developers as COD 4.. Therefore its not really a genuine COD.. Its kind of a knockoff if you will..

That being said.. just play both of em. Youll see what im talking about. You just get this different vibe from the two. Kinda feels like Cod 5 falls short on a lot compared to COD 4. All the older COD's are also much better than COD 5. And its definitely because of the developers.

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
loved cod4, played/beat single player on the pc and played online on the ps3....great game, havent tried 5 yet