Call of Duty: W at W

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
I picked it up last week for the wii and Im hooked. I never played any of the other 4 so still learning. The online multiplayer is sick. anybody else here playing online for the Wii? It seems by far the best game for the Wii that I have played yet.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
socc924;1182938 said:
uhhhhhhhh, ok. pretty passionate about video games huh?

savannahashlee, get far thru the missions?

LOL, not really, but I do enjoy my games. Just like saying people fail...LOL, nothing meant by it.

Keyboard Warrior FTW?!

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
steven89;1183406 said:
This game completely fails compared to COD 4 imo..

COD 4 was by far one of my favorites in the COD series.

Care to give your reasons for this? W at W is the first one I have played in the series so I honestly dont know. Just hard to believe its that much worse.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
socc924;1184155 said:
Care to give your reasons for this? W at W is the first one I have played in the series so I honestly dont know. Just hard to believe its that much worse.

I loved COD4 for it's current and realistic gameplay.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
WHOA TIME OUT FOR A SECOND.

how do people lose games?! seriously ok, eject disc, open case, put game in case, close case, select case of new game, open case, put in new game, close tray.

i dont see anything about losing a disc in there? ive just never understood how people lose their discs.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
SupaMan;1184164 said:
WHOA TIME OUT FOR A SECOND.

how do people lose games?! seriously ok, eject disc, open case, put game in case, close case, select case of new game, open case, put in new game, close tray.

i dont see anything about losing a disc in there? ive just never understood how people lose their discs.

meh...it happens, especially when you lay one on the desk and forget about it. I really want to play it now! :-(