C12A pnp replacement?

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
Does anyone out there know of any PnP direct replacements for the C12A? I would be looking for something comparable to the c12a or a little bigger. I'm not looking for a big horse power gain; I would just like to have a dependable/durable set of twins.
I'm not interested in going single as my whole car is being built just for the sake of having a TT MK3. So please don't try to convince me to go single. Yes, I know it's going to be expensive!

SirLoki

Aug 8, 2007
Fullerton
Divin' Devin said:
Does anyone out there know of any PnP direct replacements for the C12A? I would be looking for something comparable to the c12a or a little bigger. I'm not looking for a big horse power gain; I would just like to have a dependable/durable set of twins.
I'm not interested in going single as my whole car is being built just for the sake of having a TT MK3. So please don't try to convince me to go single. Yes, I know it's going to be expensive!

i second ct20s from an aristo. find someone that ditched the twins for a single and buy the whole setup

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
SirLoki said:
i second ct20s from an aristo. find someone that ditched the twins for a single and buy the whole setup

IIRC, you just need the twins themselves, enlarge one hole on each and use the 1j y-pipe. im still waiting on confirmation and would LOVE to know this. so if anyone has some ct20s and a 1j head lying around....

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
Don't know if I'm in the market to buy any yet. Still putting the car together, but , I know it's coming. From what I've read on this forum no one WANTS to rebuild them. I have already bought a clean nice set of twins but we all know it's not if, it's when. pm me a price.
NICE SOAPRA!!

soapra said:
You can buy my HKS sport upgrade TT setup. It fits like stock! I dont want to single but if I get the right amount for them I will let them go.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
foreverpsycotic said:
ct20 is a close fit (as per reaper and tissimo)

yes indeed. they are VERY close. i think you'll have to grind one of the holes out a bit and fab up a custom y-pipe tho.

but other than that they are damn close to being bolt on gains