Bryan's 1uz twin turbo build

jfg121

wating for tuner
Jun 5, 2008
Johannesburg
Wow Man, that is really looking good. I have just viewed your build thus far and I am impressed. I swopped my 7m n/a for a 7mgte, which I actually paid someone to do for me and that was not an easy job for him. We put in an after market ECU.... Keep pushing you are almost there. Looking forward to future posts.

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
THanks for all the comments guys, i'm hoping to get it moving this weekend. minus the oil cooler which i still havent ordered.. I just want to get the car running smooth before i order the remaining parts.

empera;1390041 said:
wooot wooot, cant wait to see her in person

If that philly meet gets pushed back towards the end of september i can probably go to that, but ill def make it to the etown event in oct.

MA70_Powa;1390115 said:
+2! That looks awesome!

put up some vids when you get it running :D

Will do, right now its loud as hell. the exhuast is dumping right before where the trans is.. i'm waiting for my buddy to get back from europe so he can help me weld up the flex pipe so i can connect it all to my exhuast.

dslocal;1390123 said:
What kind of intercooler is that

its a cxracing intercooler from ebay. i've bought all my ic pipes from them and will be buying my oil cooler as well. they turn out some quality parts. i'm not sure if you guys can see but it has two 2.5" inlets at both ends on the bottom then theres a single 3" up top thats being hidden, but it basically runs under my headlight and around. I will take more pics this weekend when i finish painting the ic pipes and get the wires all cleaned up a bit. I still need to make my heat sheilds for the turbos and figure out this fan situation.. i dont think these pushers are going to do work.

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
weeeee... time for cleaned up pics... enjoy

DSC04884.JPG

DSC04885.JPG

DSC04887.JPG

.. ok back to the garage

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
That is awesome!
The thought just popped into my head though, Timing belt is going to be a bitch when you have to do it. Hahaha

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
dslocal;1391428 said:
That is awesome!
The thought just popped into my head though, Timing belt is going to be a bitch when you have to do it. Hahaha

i did it already. so i should be good for a long time lol

geralddh15

Looking for a mk3
Aug 13, 2009
Medford, Oregon
Awsome build!! My buddy has been trying to talk me into do a 1uz swap and twin turboing it. But I don't know if I'm up to the challenge yet. On that note major rep for you for tacklin this beast!!

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
^ thanks guys, it's been a rough road getting it this far. as an update, i have the maft pro working with the 1uz, i just need to tune it. I also stripped the high pressure side of my power steering rack so now the car is on hold until the new one comes in :(.. i am hoping i can just lift the motor up a tad to get to it.