Brullen exhaust feedback/videos

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Does anyone have any feedback from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY about brullen exhausts for the mk3?

I searched it on this forums and on the net and all I can establish is that they made a drop in system for the mk3 as well as doing custom work based out of toronto. They went under a few years back and everyone who has brullen keeps it, anyone who sells it sells it for a 'pretty penny'

I wanted to see if anyone had an mk3 video clips with this exhaust, or brullen mufflers. The one thread I found on here had people saying it was the best they'd heard. When you type in brullen, there are only like 4 threads, check it out.

Thanks to anyone who can contribute.

Personl experience means heard it in person whether you owned it or not. Just want to know how you would describe it based on what you heard.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
it's the absolute best I've ever heard... Rupinder and Vic and Marino all have them on their car, you should go check it out.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
I'd love to hear it then, I didn't know they have the system.

I heard the last meet was awesome, I couldnt go I wasn't home and was busy but I heard they weren't there anyways, any of them...lol.

I'm looking forward to the first hand experience, anyone else have any input, any video clips?

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Zazzn;1343454 said:
it's the absolute best I've ever heard... Rupinder and Vic and Marino all have them on their car, you should go check it out.

Agreed. Brullens sound like perfection and look even better. Steve has one on his 7MGE Mk2 and DJ had one on his 7MGTE Mk2. I think DJ sold that car to Joseph in Buffalo though...

If you ever get the chance to buy a Brullen, do it!

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Sawbladz;1344056 said:
Agreed. Brullens sound like perfection and look even better. Steve has one on his 7MGE Mk2 and DJ had one on his 7MGTE Mk2. I think DJ sold that car to Joseph in Buffalo though...

If you ever get the chance to buy a Brullen, do it!

I must not have paid attention I thought Steve had the Brullen headers only...

and I'm trying to!

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
I know who has some left over brullen mufflers but they aren't 3" only 2.5" and he wanted like 400 each for them.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Guyana00;1344085 said:
I must not have paid attention I thought Steve had the Brullen headers only...

and I'm trying to!

Steve has Doug Thorley headers. I don't know if Brullen ever made headers or not.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Damn, too bad I might not be able to get the damn thing. Still crossing my fingers, I want it much more now than ever...lol.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
I managed to secure a Brullen exhaust. I'm very, very happy I got it and I can't wait to get this thing on the car. I want to hear how it sounds. This is the only pic I will post of it right now until I start a 'build' thread for my engine swap.

25u74n4.jpg

How big do those tips look?

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
so i brought this topic up with a fellow member, forgot who, but they told me that someone/some company is making a muffler that sounds alot like the brullen muffler. Anybody know of who is making this??? just thought that since alot of people like the sound, someone out there would know.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Sawbladz;1348924 said:
Those look like the bigger tips that Rupinder has. Maybe 3.5 inches? I'm jealous.

I was told they are 4" tips and they look it. I haven't measured myself but like I said they look so. Don't be jealous yet, not until we hear it :icon_razz

supra_man87;1362483 said:
so i brought this topic up with a fellow member, forgot who, but they told me that someone/some company is making a muffler that sounds alot like the brullen muffler. Anybody know of who is making this??? just thought that since alot of people like the sound, someone out there would know.

Sorry man, I had no idea someone was trying to replicate Brullen's sound.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
Guyana00;1362486 said:
Sorry man, I had no idea someone was trying to replicate Brullen's sound.

yeah i heard that at low rpms it was almost exact, but at higher it was a bit different. Anyone know this?