broken down supra

cleancarct

Jun 10, 2009
East Hartford CT
When i see a broken down supra on the road i always try to stop and help no matter the generation. One day recently i was working and had to pass a broken down mk3 on Interstate 84 in east hartford. I couldnt stop because of my job. The supra was a real clean baby blue with what looked like a body kit. Does anyone know who it may have been or what happend to the car?

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I'm the same way. I met a really cool guy in the parking lot of Autozone. I drove by and he had the hood of his MK3 up. I turned around and introduced myself and told him that I also own an MK3.

His car would crank; but, not start. He obviously drove it there. I had him crank on it and I knew exactly what it was. I had him stop cranking, gave his CPS wires a jiggle, and VROOOOOOM!

He called me "The Supra God" :)

We exchanged numbers and are now great friends!

For whatever that sappy story is worth to anyone reading... ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
CajunKenny;1447334 said:
I'm the same way. I met a really cool guy in the parking lot of Autozone. I drove by and he had the hood of his MK3 up. I turned around and introduced myself and told him that I also own an MK3.

His car would crank; but, not start. He obviously drove it there. I had him crank on it and I knew exactly what it was. I had him stop cranking, gave his CPS wires a jiggle, and VROOOOOOM!

He called me "The Supra God" :)

We exchanged numbers and are now great friends!

For whatever that sappy story is worth to anyone reading... ;)

Stalker ;)

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
was this the time you guys were in the wendy's parking lot off sunrise like 2-3 years back. haha. don't know how i remember that. I did'nt have my car at atm but i went over to help and by that time you had filled the rad with water to get it back iirc.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
Even if I was in one of our other cars, if I saw any kind of Supra broken down I'd stop if the owner was in sight, but not if it was just the car sitting there. Now I've been driving in the N.E. for over 40 years and I've never seen a broken down Supra on the road....attests to the reliability! :)

The only time I've ever been sidelined in my Supra was when I had a rear tire blow out on the PA Turnpike and my spare was flat and no other Supras passed by while I was there.