bride seats

sprouts.

Sep 17, 2009
newington
im about to buy some bride low max gradation seats and looking for some feedback on them, like are they worth the money and the comfort on them
Any feedback would be helpful:icon_surp

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
A company that did the international importing for Bride actually acquired the rights to the name in the US. I don't remember the name but it's like Tee's or something like that. So now there's Japanese Bride seats, US "Bride" seats (made in Taiwan), and straight fakes.

sprouts.

Sep 17, 2009
newington
Fletch124;1420477 said:
I would definitely go with a reclinable seat... There are fake Lo Max Brides on Ebay that are reclinable.

true, i just need something other than some torn up leathers

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Borhor, how is the should bolstering? I'm getting the eGay ones and I've sat in the Bride Vios fixed backs and they were too restraining in the shoulder and leg area, I'm only 160lbs 6'0" how do you think I would like the Gias?

gofastgeorge

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Texas
Yeah, chinese seats are not bad..........
If your used to sitting on 40 year old school bus seats, or something as bad......
And when the RIP-OFF eBay seller wants $600 or $700 for a pair of chinese seats, run away !!:aigo:
If your OK with cheap counterfiet chinese junk, then don't pay an arm & a leg for them !
Look for some no-name chinese junk, and get a pair for $150.........

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Cheap seats = dead in a wreck

Also, you really need to sit in racing seats before buying. They're like shoes, some are bigger than others, ect...

soc chaos

Sep 12, 2009
Oklahoma
Yeah I need some new seats as well! And considering I was quoted 1000$ just to do the front seats figured might as well buy new ones! Would not mind something like these but they look plasticy and cheesy!