Breth`s Swiss 7M-Supra built!

Breth

Breth
Dec 10, 2006
switzerland
www.erbacher.biz
This is now my second built, after my old engine was blowing up on the dyno, after pulling 402hp on a old enigne......

On the new setup i wanna put more hp.

So the new engine got a lot of customparts, everything done by myself. I work in a custombikeshop and have all tools i need....... We also have a dragraceteam with 2 bikes and one topfuelcar. Check www.erbacher.biz

Here a few pix

Fuelrail+and+LIMA+holder+001.jpg

Fuelrail+and+LIMA+holder+003.jpg

Unterdruckverteiler+001.jpg

Custom-Valve-Covers+008.jpg

Engine+with+FFIM+and+Vents+003.jpg

Engine+with+FFIM+and+Vents+006.jpg

Engine+with+FFIM+and+Vents+011.jpg

Parts+032.jpg

Breth

Last edited:

Breth

Breth
Dec 10, 2006
switzerland
www.erbacher.biz
Its nothing inside in the moment!
I take the JE pistons for shore, but im not shore about wich rods i shoud take. The JE/Eagle-Set would be a great deal, but i heard some bad and some good stuff about the eagles. So im not shore what i shud take for 650hp. The Mainrod is a 6M, tested about cracks, but its everything good!! The cams are 7M N/A`s. Head is ported. Enlagred waterholes.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
I'd run a 7M crank for the full counterweights. Lighten it, and have the best of both worlds!

Eagle rods are very good quality.

Breth

Breth
Dec 10, 2006
switzerland
www.erbacher.biz
So i was thinking the 6M Crank is the same like the 7M but only with less weight. Or is there a other reason??

I dont know wich turbocharger i shuod take for 650hp. I was thinking about the GTK650, but i dont see some dynoruns or setuos with this turbo on it. And i saw the T-66 from driftmotion, but i dont saw much dynoruns with over 600hp. The SP67 is a other option...... Yeah this Turbo-Question, i get crazy in my head, beacuase i have no idea what shoud i take!

On my old set-up i was running a Garret T3/T4 wtih 0.84 A/R Hot and 0.60A/R cold (that turbo you can see on the pix), i had 403 HP with 18psi. So this Turbo is way to small for what i wanna use the car!

Maybe sombody can help me out!?!

Breth

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
I would change the cams for at least some 7m turbo cams or some bigger Brian Crower cams.
Youre deffinately gonna want a T4 frame turbo. I think driftmotions t66 might do well for you, but it hasnt had any proven horsepower yet.
Nice build so far though, keep it up!

Breth

Breth
Dec 10, 2006
switzerland
www.erbacher.biz
So last week i was finish with the welding on the Fuel-Rail.

Im also cunstructing a custom aluminum oilpan with a much bigger oilcapaticity. It also will have some flaps inside, how keep the oil in the pump-area.

FFIM+montiert+006.jpg

FFIM+montiert+007.jpg

FFIM+montiert+008.jpg

FFIM+montiert+010.jpg

FFIM+montiert+011.jpg

Breth