*** BREAKING NEWS!!!!! IJ. spoted!!!! ***

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Hi I'm Allan You may know me from such threads as "Jesus signs up for supramania" and "TomTom Terrorist Navigator", I bring you now an IJ. Update!

IJ. Was tonight spoted spending 4mins Ronald time (15 mins real time) waiting for his "Lean Beef" burger (mutant cows with two legs shorter on the left hand side) at McDonalds.

Dispite his dose of Mutant Beef, As well the free choccie shake and frys extorted by yours truely from Maccas highly trained staff, IJ. seems to be in reasonable health!

More later as news breaks!

P

Pokey

Allan_MA70 said:
Hi I'm Allan You may know me from such threads as "Jesus signs up for supramania" and "TomTom Terrorist Navigator", I bring you now an IJ. Update!

IJ. Was tonight spoted spending 4mins Ronald time (15 mins real time) waiting for his "Lean Beef" burger (mutant cows with two legs shorter on the left hand side) at McDonalds.

Dispite his dose of Mutant Beef, As well the free choccie shake and frys extorted by yours truely from Maccas highly trained staff, IJ. seems to be in reasonable health!

More later as news breaks!

i knew he wasnt gone!

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
LOL - and I guess that means that Peter, Paul, Mary and the rest were all Jesus stalkers, eh? :biglaugh:

Seriously though - I heard IJ & Elvis were gonna be doing a stage show in Vegas next year with a pair of albino aliens ... :rolleyes: