brandon's mk3 build

SupraBro

so i just sold my 90 n/a and got a 88 turbo 5 speed targa, its red with clean grey interior...NO RUST!!!..so i got the car with a blown h/g but i am not going to rebuild it because i have a built 7m that i am putting in it...i will just keep the old 7m for back up...this week i am pulling the old 7m out and pressure washing the engine bay,painting stuff back to black, i want to spend alot of time under the hood and make it as clean as possible....so here is some pics to get me started....thanks for looking!!!

001.JPG
550cc
002.jpg

003.jpg

005.JPG

007.JPG

SupraBro

i think i am going to try to shoot for 400 to 450 horsepower....the 7m that i am going to be running has arp head studs,hks head gasket,pistons...i think the motor should hold up to around 500+...this is my first 7m build...from what i have understood...i could reach around 400 horsepower with a built ct-26...but correct me if i am wrong...this is my first 7m build so if you guys could help me out, that would be sweet...i might post up some ???'s...thanks

SupraBro

thanks guys...so today i got a good deal on my turbo...sp61gt...thats what alot of people told me to go with over a built ct-26..i will post some pics of it when it comes in. from what i understand it should bolt up nice...as far as my intercooler kit, where can i find a good deal at??? some people have told me that there is nothing wrong with going ebay for the kits, but make shure i get a name brand intercooler...i want to stay away from ebay as much as possible, most of that stuff is junk...so what do you guys think???:1zhelp: