Brake Setup?

Bulkierzero

Jan 14, 2012
Rosemount,MN
Just wondering what brakes you guys are running. Ive got some slotted rotors and not sure what pads (got them off of friends old setup). This setup stops like hell but after 2-3 laps of a pretty technical course it fades real bad.

Sebas

Jan 6, 2013
new jersy
Is that kit the 13" or 14" I'm ordering the 13" tomorrow How r they??? Do you like them ??
I'm getting the slatted with my kit. And I wanna do the evo8 rears.

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
Sebas;1975892 said:
Is that kit the 13" or 14" I'm ordering the 13" tomorrow How r they??? Do you like them ??
I'm getting the slatted with my kit. And I wanna do the evo8 rears.
The kit I bought are 13 inch. They allow our Supras to stop better than most new cars in it's class I've driven; 370Z for example. I can hang my passengers off the harness belts on decel... They have good pedal feel. The rotors aren't circuit race class, so if your going to do that get them cryo treated to get them to last more than six days at the track.

Last edited:

Sebas

Jan 6, 2013
new jersy
I got the same kit as Van. From Revolution Brake You can call there. Ask for Kevin. tell him u send you ...... Now I need to work on the rear, Everybody wants $$$$ for caliper core charge

Sebas

Jan 6, 2013
new jersy
I really don't know which kit Van got ...... But I have the 13" slotted rotor kit. Mans it wasn't that price. Please check with Kevin

Sebas

Jan 6, 2013
new jersy
Dylan What did you do for rear brake lines. I'm basically doing the very same thing. I should b getting everything by next week Bulkierzero call them. They can email you a template that you could print and try on your rim