BOV installed, just double checking.

Fubar231

Apr 2, 2008
columbus
Alec;1387074 said:
Hey, why do you have those couplers on the BOV pipe? They don't seem to be doing anything. I'm guessing you're using this pipe: http://www.suprasport.com/25inch-BOV-Pipe-with-Greddy-Flange-_p_5454.html

If you notice how short that pipe is it wouldn't make it, so he had to cut some other pipes up and strap em down in there. I had to do something like that to make a S curve w/ couplers to get my intercooler on.

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
Fubar231;1387025 said:
cThe car will run 100% fine, UNTILL you release boost, and the only times youll have problems is if you dont get back on it (I.E. Neutral rev to showoff the bov, dump, bog, stall)

This should just be more of a ... don't be a ricer and your good to go thread.

:icon_conf Not sure if I just got called a ricer right there or not, but to each their own!

I don't think we should say anything for sure one way or the other here, seeing as you had this problem after letting off from high boost and my car just purrs like a kitten no matter what. I really think it's a 'case-by-case' thing where you just have to try it on your specific vehicle, see what happens, then adjust your setup accordingly.

Fubar231

Apr 2, 2008
columbus
Reiketsukan;1387189 said:
:icon_conf Not sure if I just got called a ricer right there or not, but to each their own!

lol no, i was pretty much just saying dont drive around revving it up over n over just to hear your bov...

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Fubar231;1387286 said:
lol no, i was pretty much just saying dont drive around revving it up over n over just to hear your bov...

Yeah I drive my car how it's suppose to be driven.

And the couplers are so it goes from the 2.5" flange to the 2.25" piping.