BORN2DRV's Build Up

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
Some of you have seen these pics already, but I will be adding more over time, so stay tuned................

This my car :)

supra.sized.jpg

In front is the 24 x 12 x 4" IC

Custom Hard-Pipes.....
Egine_Bay_1_02_15_06.sized.jpg

Engine_Bay_3_02_15_06.sized.jpg

Front Seats Re-upholstered (Leather two tone)
Leather_Seats_1_02_15_06.sized.jpg

Leather_Seats_2_02_15_06.sized.jpg

Custom Speaker Pods mounted in rear:
IMG_3637.sized.jpg

IMG_3638.sized.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
AGH! I love your interior! That's exactly what I want... Burgundy with the black inserts! I was talkin to my wife about this the other day, and then I see your pics, Im like, Hun look at this! She loves it too... I hope you dont mind if I take your idea... :D

Oh, and where did you get that center strut bar? And how did you install it? Got pics of the install?

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
hey thanks man, that means a lot coming from you ;)

sure you're welcome to copy it, it's nothing fancy, same factory stitching was replicated and done by hand (some of those aftermarket covers use a completely different pattern i wasn't crazy about that).... the only thing different is the two tone, i thought it would be cool to set it apart and it didn't cost that much more.

i intend to do two tone doors as well, painting the center section (leather part) black and leaving the hard plastic burgundy. i'm also ordering some of those black floor mats and i'll have my steering wheel recovered in black leather (with burgundy controls and plastic) so that should look two-tone cool too :)

as for the floor bar, it was a ebay $70 special.... it came with some cheesy silver paint so i had it polished and chromed.... it's installed by a bracket held only by the seatbelt bolts now, but I intend to take it out and get some custom brackets made later on that are welded to the body on the floor boards to get it a more rigid mount. right now i think it's more of an asthetic thing then a structural thing. i'll get some more pics taken next time i bring the camera in the garage...:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well it looks great B2... I think Im going to get rd of the burgundy carpet and get black carpet... That would look sweet I think... Im glad you kept your burgundy interior... Its not as bad as everyone thinks, kinda grows on ya, lol... Anyway, cant wait to see what you do next! Keep it up man!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
WOW! Looks good born2drv, I had no idea that your car was so clean and nice! You should post more pics more often or something... lol

Keep the pics coming!

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
Some more pics of stuff getting installed next week :evil2: ..........

My turbo "kit" going in soon, bought from another member on here with a custom downpipe, and adapter/spacer to bolt on the T3 Turbo Concepts TC61 turbo, oil lines, etc. Good for 600+hp baby! ;)

IMG_3665.sized.jpg

Close-up of the adapter/spacer:

IMG_3666.sized.jpg

This is the 3" ATP Cut-Out Valve, it's boost-activated:

IMG_3668.sized.jpg

IMG_3669.sized.jpg

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Fuel Tank Straps, Brackets, and every last peice of hardware ;)
IMG_3670.sized.jpg

HPF SS Braided Oil Filter Relocation Kit:
IMG_3671.sized.jpg

B&M 8x11x1.5" Auto Tranny Cooler (will be using SS Braided Hose as well):
IMG_3672.sized.jpg

Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator:
IMG_3675.sized.jpg

AEM Wideband / Gauge:
IMG_3676.sized.jpg

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
You like the garden hose????
IMG_3673.sized.jpg

I used super wide oil rated hose to route the PCV with the use of the NA-pipe, into a catch can and into the intake pipe.

Didn't solve my smoking problem though, I either have a bad turbo or bad valve stem seals (on my fresh rebuild?). Hopefully it's the turbo!

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
Nah! No 5-Spd!!! I'm getting the suprastick v4 installed to fine tune the shift points, and I'm installing the tranny cooler.

And I'll just take it easy on the tranny until I can get it super built later on!