Boost Films SFL - Smiley's 1095hp MKIII Supra Dyno & Cruise [HD]

snomangsx901237

Oct 16, 2007
Fall River, Ma
I'm officially in love with this car. I definitely agree this car looks, sounds and performs awesome. And the video guy did a great job capturing this beauty on a nice day to really capture how clean/gorgeous this car is. Awesome power, car and vid.

Dec 31, 2010
IL
stevenr816;1887230 said:
O___o

They have a cool technology that's been out for awhile that is an oil less ball bearing. As well as oil only.
My 94mm triple ball bearing doesn't have water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it's the Oil-less triple ball bearing that Comp turbo had. The only reason I identified it as an BB was not the loud exhaust note, but the high pitch whistle the BB's make. I don't mean to argue and who knows if it is, but I always loved the high pitched whistle the Bearings make over the journal. I am SOOO close to having one on my 700hp 2J, after taxes/bonus! Special Thanks to the OP for sharing this Gem!

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Boosted833;1885759 said:
Pics for those interested:

p1940398_1.jpg
Just surfing, and came across this, Smiley is a long time customer, he builds a lot of customer vehicles, and he has purchased many sets of our brakes to install on customer vehicles. To bad there isn't a better photo of his brake setup.

He is running our 6 piston 13.06 front setup now, hopefully that will change soon. One of his limits is early on, was the fact that he was running the factory TT wheels, and the 14.25" brakes wouldn't fit. Smiley is the real deal, he doesn't do anything halfway, he's a super nice guy, and he lets his car do the talking. While vacationing in Tampa a few years back I had the chance to drive to the opposite side of the state for some car event (I think it was the Moroso motor park) and meet Smiley and hang with him and a couple of his friends, good times, "RESPECT RESPECT!!!". :icon_bigg

Take note all of you that claim to know so much about a Supra, there are PLENTY of guys like Smiley out there, that don't get on the internet and argue with keyboard warriors because they don't want the hassle. I have plenty of customers that just race or build and push the envelope, (just like Smiley) and don't get on the computer and brag, comment, or post.

Big thanks to the OP for posting all this. Hope to see more on Smiley car soon.

Last edited:

Boosted833

Jan 22, 2008
Coconut Creek
Ah "arz" but there are better photos of those brakes :)

Chances are you did meet him at Moroso (which is now called Palm Beach International Raceway) me, him and a few other supra gurus ride out there to events, and as you said Smiley is one of the coolest guys you'll meet in the car/supra scene.

Last edited:

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Boosted833;1940479 said:
...Chances are you did meet him at Moroso...
No chances about it, we spoke on the phone for several days in advance to make sure I didn't miss him after driving so far. LOL, We marched in like Kings, and everybody seemed to know him It was lots of fun. I heard they were going to rename that place shortly afterwards, I think it was April of 2008.

Awesome Pics, I like this one where it looks like he is on his way home from Home Depot with a Palm tree in the passenger seat.:biglaugh: