boost controller custom installs

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
does anyone have any unique or interesting pictures of where they have their boost controller (non manual) installed?

ive been trying to find out if it would be possible to install something about the size of the greddy profec B inside the center console where the TEMS buttons are.

anyone got something interesting?

N87Turbo

Feb 10, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
I thought about putting mine there but the space is not deep enough it would have to stick out pretty far or be slanted but a flush mount most like not work.
I installed mine below my aftermarket cd player, very clean looking and easy to read, dont have a picture or it though.

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
sm_photo_missing.jpg

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i had mine where e-man installed his,but now i have mine in the vent below the column.it fit's there lika a glove

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
tsuper92;1130870 said:
i had mine where e-man installed his,but now i have mine in the vent below the column.it fit's there lika a glove

u mean the nutwarmer? lol i cant give that thing up, it saves my life driving with the roof off in 40F weather lol (yea its retarded but it feels good to look good :biglaugh: )

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
turbo87targa;1130922 said:
u mean the nutwarmer? Lol i cant give that thing up, it saves my life driving with the roof off in 40f weather lol (yea its retarded but it feels good to look good :biglaugh: )
lol:)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Depending on what's actually inside the unit, you probably could get it in the TEMS spot...

Just remember, if it's hidden it's less likely to get stolen...

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
Sorry I don't have a pic right this second cause I'm on my sidekick but I put mine to the left of the croch warmer right above my right knee. I thought I would hhit it but haven't yet. And when the thieves took all my gauges and goodies they never even saw it.

mischief7m

Broke and Lovin It
Sep 13, 2007
Central Ma / Cape Cod Ma
agreed about the nutwarmer. fits like a glove in there, but when its 85 and humid, that keeps the soup to a minimum haha. Toyota Techs definitely knew what they were doing when they put that thing in!

<Sig image removed above the 700 pixel limit IJ>

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
mischief7m;1131278 said:
agreed about the nutwarmer. fits like a glove in there, but when its 85 and humid, that keeps the soup to a minimum haha. Toyota Techs definitely knew what they were doing when they put that thing in!
agreed. all haild the nutwarmer!:bowdown:

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You can install the PB-II in the center console where the TEMS buttons used to be, you just have to separate the unit into two pieces. Store the main unit flat, and have the faceplate come up.

I test fitted it years back, as I was going to do that, but ended up going a stealthier route. I think I needed to extend some wires, but I can't remember.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
For ya'll its a nutwarmer..My nuts stay plenty warm. Its a nut cooler for me.

EBC is on my list of "things to get for the Supra when i actually have money."

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
bryanintexas;1131651 said:
I had mine same place as "eman", but am considering the glovebox w/ the GReddy remote switch

i have a greddy ebc and turbo timer in my glovebox of my 91.i have the remote on the steering wheel for the ebc,but it's still a pain haveing the turbo timer in there.i'm going to be moving the turbo timer to the nut-warmer spot:)