Bolt on Aftermarket CT26 Turbo/Turbine Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackalltrac

Know it all
Dec 20, 2008
Toronto
I've searched and read all the threads on the matter but still have unanswered questions.

Some information I have been able to find but is all hear say.

Turbonetics:

gixxer750 said:
Exhaust wheel outside(small part) 61.967 mm
Exhaust wheel Inside (larger part)71.06 mm
The back side of the housing closest to downpipe mounting measures 62.865

Trying to find A/R for the turbine housing has proven to be difficult, assuming that the Turbonetics housing was based on an exact copy of the bolt-on HKS Sport Turbo Upgrade for the 7MGTE back in the day, then the A/R is a .63

Although I have heard others say that they come in different A/R, trim and stages etc etc yet Turbonetics do not cast the A/R of the housing on the housing. But From what I have been able to gather the A/R is most likely in the neighborhood of .63 - .68 but again its all speculation.

I've been in contact with all the major distributors - 935 doesnt carry the Turbonetics CT26 anymore, HPF cleared there inventory of housings and dont know when they will re-stock them if ever. I sent an email out directly to Turbonetics but I have yet to receive a reply from them.

So the question that begs to be answered is/was there only one housing offered in one A/R or many that utilized the factory ct26 foot print, if so how can it be proven?

Borg-Warner/Bullseye:

I caught wind that Bullseye came out with a ct26 replacement turbine housing that bolts up to the ct26 exhaust manifold and still utilize the stock DP exhaust elbow. Have'nt seen any pics of one yet but 935 lists them (housing only) on there website.
I have seen re-branded BW turbo's with the factory ct26 turbine inlet foot print but use a DSM turbine outlet DP flange configuration, eww. Again absolutely no information about A/R can be found for these as well.

If anyone out there has one of these housing pictures and info would be great.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Umm ya that was 3 years ago.

Besides turbo tech has came a long long way since the tiny ct26

Status
Not open for further replies.