Body Trim

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
Does any company sell aftermarket body trim (trim that circles the car). Or does Toyota sell OEM trim for the Supra? If none of this is possible, I plan to be doing some body work to my Supra in the next month or so, is it possible to fill the indents (if the trim is missing) with fiberglass bondo, work on that and fill all the trip spots to be level with the door. I know this would require work, but is it possible to do?

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
Merlyn said:
Does any company sell aftermarket body trim (trim that circles the car). Or does Toyota sell OEM trim for the Supra? If none of this is possible, I plan to be doing some body work to my Supra in the next month or so, is it possible to fill the indents (if the trim is missing) with fiberglass bondo, work on that and fill all the trip spots to be level with the door. I know this would require work, but is it possible to do?

There is no aftermarket company that sells an aftermarket body trim for our cars. Toyota still sells the trim but will cost you a great deal of money to buy it brand new. And yes it is possible to fill in the indents with fiberglass or bondo and will require a great deal of work. Many have done this already and many have succeeded. Goood luck!

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
See, it isn't so much about getting the OEM side trim, it is more so I just dont see myself finding any good quality side trim, if I am wrong in that aspect I might continue my search (was looking at the for sale section), but I like the look at that supra without the side trim... to each their own I guess :-D