BMW's gonna be pissed...

dav_dman

old guy
Oct 23, 2005
louisville KY/so.IN metro area
that new gillette M3 razor advertisement has this car racin' around the track an guess what it is ?!? A MKIV supra LMAO... i love the irony; some AD guy has a supra and is laughin his ass off at his new razor commercial :biglaugh:

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
i found that to be ironic, i was like umm ok ur promoting a M3 razor yet you use a miv supra. ehh oh well that guy just really loves that car

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
i like the m3 turbo razor, and then the nitro that followed, next one is gonna be suppercharged and intercooled m3 razor with dual overhead cams.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
americanjebus said:
i like the m3 turbo razor, and then the nitro that followed, next one is gonna be suppercharged and intercooled m3 razor with dual overhead cams.

hahahahahahha :rofl: thats great man

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
dav_dman said:
BMW's gonna be pissed...

that new gillette M3 razor advertisement has this car racin' around the track an guess what it is ?!? A MKIV supra LMAO... i love the irony; some AD guy has a supra and is laughin his ass off at his new razor commercial :biglaugh:

you should tell them, i bet they'll be really pissed off.

macsupra76

May 17, 2005
Calgary AB
Speaking of supras on TV, i downloaded a torrent of the old Top Gear series form the early 1990's, and the whole opeining bit features a supra. Kind of cool if anybody cares.