blown hose/leaked all antifreeze

snyder250

May 5, 2009
california
hello,my car started to overheat,it didnt make it all the way to the red thank god.looking under the car its looks like its coming under the intake manifold.its not the hose that hooks up to the heater core.all my radiator hoses are on and new.any other ideas?also if u have a coolent hose diagram plz post it.im away from home and cant seem to find it.plz help

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Since you seemed to have looked all around the bay for any possible hose leaks, and taking into account you said most of them were new, I'll be the first one to say you might have blown your head gasket.

I was going to say check the turbo coolant line, but you said it's coming from under the intake manifold so...

Is coolant running down the side of the block?

Also, this is the wrong section to post this question. This section is for project build-ups.

snyder250

May 5, 2009
california
id dint look that hard.it was dark last nite when it happenedand the engine was realy hot so i couldent feel anything, i couldent feel where the heater core hose hooks up to the engine so that the 1st thing ima check ..ima go fill up radiator and start it right now and hope to see a leak,but the bhg is what im fearing..lol

snyder250

May 5, 2009
california
ok if found my leak.its a water hose,it runs up thru the intake manifold to the sensor with 6 wire plug in the top of intake manifold it came losse on the bottom i belive,that hose was in bad shape.any tips on how 2 replace.im in no way mecanicly inclined.thank you for your time and input