Blown fuse!!!

onefstsupra89

Sep 12, 2006
Winston Salem , NC
hey guys this morning i was on my way to work when all of the sudden the car just shut off.... the car cranked but didnt start, i searched and searched and finally found the EFI fuse blown.....:icon_evil i replaced it and i got to work late.....:nono: anyone knows what could have caused this. my turbo timer volt gauge is reading 14.1v normal with the kights on 13.9v any help would be appreciated......

KINGPIN33

Apr 3, 2005
Canada
onefstsupra89 said:
hey guys this morning i was on my way to work when all of the sudden the car just shut off.... the car cranked but didnt start, i searched and searched and finally found the EFI fuse blown.....:icon_evil i replaced it and i got to work late.....:nono: anyone knows what could have caused this. my turbo timer volt gauge is reading 14.1v normal with the kights on 13.9v any help would be appreciated......

A short somewhere? Check all the engine bay wires and make sure the grouns etc are snug.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Blown fuses are not the cause of a problem, they're a symptom. Start by carefully examining any wiring near hot parts. The O2 sensor is a good place to start. If you don't find a problem carry spare fuses because it's almost sure to happen again.

onefstsupra89

Sep 12, 2006
Winston Salem , NC
thank you guys!!! i did get a BOX of fuses....lol this weekend is supposed to be in the mid 60s so ill che the entire car for a short... thank you again guys. anyone have any more theories?