Bleach Fans. Newbie here need your help.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Got Boost?;915315 said:
they've got others. :) planning to pick up Ichigo's bankai sword and Rukia's Sode no Shirayuki sword well. The same people selling these also have Kenshin's sakabatou (sharp) for $170 shipped OBO.

Get Byakuya's bankai/shikai sword.:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
p916090_1.gif

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
BTW, I'm very disappointed with the last month of the manga.

This Kenpachi vs Nnoitora fight is very boring, stale, and repetitive.

"I slashed you, weak shinigami. your sword can't cut me"

"JK I can actually cut you. Just playing I'm not hurt. now let me stab you in the eye"

"JK haha, that's not my eye. it's a hole"

"lolz JK, well im super strong now cuz you knocked off my eyepatch"

"oh yeah? well OK I got 4 arms now"

"well I'll just cut off your 4 arms them"

"jk lol, I actually have 6 arms"

I rolled my eyes so hard when another pair of arms popped up. Are we gonna see 8 arms next chapter? Maybe another mouth so he can talk some more?

::face desk::

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
pretty nice quality. it sliced the box it came in. It's a bit heavier than it looks, but overall, I'm happy with it. just need to find a place to put it other than under my bed. Looking to get Ichigo's sword next for sure as soon as I can sell off some stuff that's been taking up space.

and yeah..Avril. Nom nom nom.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
bankai version is good, the shikai (not that he has a non-released form) from anyone I've seen is too small.

Not that you'd be able to hold the damn thing if it was seriously that big, just like the Tessaiga (Tetsusaiga in english) or Cloud's sword from FF7...

I might start a collection, but I can't store em at home, gotta use a storage bay...

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Oh, speaking of Final Fantasy, they also offer Sephiroth's sword too. something like 68" long (50" blade and an 18" handle) and razor sharp.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Ridiculous! Sephiroth's Masamune is a super long sword. Why even make it sharp? It would be useless to use unless it was made out of some superlight unobtanium or something? :dunno:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
now look at Cloud's sword and tell me it's possible...

They do make good quality wood swords there too, but if they're a hard enough wood they're still heavy as hell...