Black Friday

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
I got up, drank some beer and ate a bowl of ramen then I went back to sleep. and now I am on SM surfing teh webz.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
I was at work at 5am...and sold over 50 guns by 11am, as well as all the other sale stuff. Pulled up to the store not expecting anything and then...BAM...a line of like 100 people outside the store. It was a crazy day and wasn't expected.

I don't know the actual number today...but it was over 40-50k by 11:30am. So we are doing good.

But we are also up 10% from last year for the past 3 weeks.

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
Yeah, I heard about the wal-mart story, they even announced it over the intercom that an employ had been killed and they want to close the store.. The customers told them that there is no way they were leaving bc they had been waiting in line since yesterday.... I mean WTF seriously!??! What is wrong with these people.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
stabbinkabbin;1190997 said:
Yeah, I heard about the wal-mart story, they even announced it over the intercom that an employ had been killed and they want to close the store.. The customers told them that there is no way they were leaving bc they had been waiting in line since yesterday.... I mean WTF seriously!??! What is wrong with these people.

I would have closed the registers and called the police.

Act like animals and be treated like them...

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
stabbinkabbin;1190997 said:

Crowd in front of said Wal-mart:
gal_walmart_stampede_03.jpg

gal_walmart_stampede_06.jpg

gal_walmart_stampede_05.jpg

Video clip of the paramedics trying to revive the man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ByB6ADe4c8

I heard that some pregnant lady got knocked down pretty much right after they trampled the employee, and when paramedics finally got to her, they said that her unborn child had died. Couple of lives over a few bucks. Pretty sad.

On another note, I picked up a new digi cam from Best Buy.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Pretty happy with it so far and still learning about this stuff. Waiting for this crappy weather to clear up before I go out and take more random shots.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Well I got the final numbers today...156k in sales yesterday. Pretty dang good.

Finals guns sold...76! And another 25 today!

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
It was pretty crazy. I usually don't go but I went this time. I hit up the Puma outlet and got some new shoes and a jacket for 40% off, which made the prices reasonable. I also got some shirts for cheap. Electronics are still cheaper on NewEgg anyways.

I won't go next year though.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
What the f*ck? I've seen plenty of people code...

that's not something you record with your cell phone. What kind of person does that?

You want to forget those kinds of memories, not cherish them forever.