I have this really nice mental image of you guys hugging when they arrive :D

clint.jpg

Ashley is also here now btw. They're all rubbing all over each other... :D

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
tower_of_ego;1497109 said:
Not as dumb as I'd have to be to assume that you can determine a person's intelligence because they like a beat and think a song is fun to dance to.

. . . Not as dumb as I'd have to be to see the phrase "I enjoy them" and translate it to "musical credibility," while we're at it. XD

I mean, okay, it's kind of adorable that an adult would still be playing such a petty game - don't worry, I went through a phase where, if someone had a different opinion than mine, I'd try to be insulting about it, too!- but at the end of the day, calling someone dumb because they like music that you don't like says more about your intelligence than it does theirs.

Hah, actually incase you missed something, you actually can determine whether a person's IQ will be lower or higher then someone else based on what they listen to. Private studies showed that people who listened to classical music would score 19 points higher on average on IQ tests then people who listened to pop music. Please take some courses about music and come back to me. kthx bye.

Oh, and musical credibility is measured by their stylistic approach. If you enjoy them, then you enjoy their approach. By that, you enjoy listening about their nonsensical lyrics. Therefore you either must be dumb or a 14 year old girl, as no self respecting adult would be caught listening to them.

oh and btw, I have been not only listening, but studying hip hop, rock, and rap for longer then you have. i love when people make assumptions about other people based on a single post. Where did i say i didn't like hip hop? yeah please come back with a better argument.

Oh, and if you were dancing in a club... i would fear for everyone's eyes.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Mr.PFloyd;1497208 said:
Hah, actually incase you missed something, you actually can determine whether a person's IQ will be lower or higher then someone else based on what they listen to. Private studies showed that people who listened to classical music would score 19 points higher on average on IQ tests then people who listened to pop music. Please take some courses about music and come back to me. kthx bye.

Oh, and musical credibility is measured by their stylistic approach. If you enjoy them, then you enjoy their approach. By that, you enjoy listening about their nonsensical lyrics. Therefore you either must be dumb or a 14 year old girl, as no self respecting adult would be caught listening to them.

oh and btw, I have been not only listening, but studying hip hop, rock, and rap for longer then you have. i love when people make assumptions about other people based on a single post. Where did i say i didn't like hip hop? yeah please come back with a better argument.

Oh, and if you were dancing in a club... i would fear for everyone's eyes.

So what happened to you? You've been setting new standards for bottom IQ since you've been here. Just did it again too.

::focl::

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
jdub;1497245 said:
So what happened to you? You've been setting new standards for bottom IQ since you've been here. Just did it again too.

::focl::

Good job.

Too bad I will always be smarter, and better looking then your ass.

peace.
DreamerTheresa;1497221 said:
Good luck on your doctorate. I see you're studying hard.

...excuse me while I go bury my face in tits again.

Hey, IJ -- we have pix for you. :naughty:
Theresa, i never really had anything bad to say about you, or against you really. i don't know whether that was a stab at me, but probably was.
Regardless that is not what i am getting my masters in (obviously not), i study it solely for the love of music.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
LOL. Hey, high IQ. Just thought I'd point out - maybe you're too enlightened by all that classical music to notice - but the word you're looking for? "Than." Not "then."

Maybe you need to give that Mozart another couple of spins, huh?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Mr.PFloyd;1497265 said:
Good job.

Too bad I will always be smarter, and better looking then your ass.

peace.

Theresa, i never really had anything bad to say about you, or against you really. i don't know whether that was a stab at me, but probably was.
Regardless that is not what i am getting my masters in (obviously not), i study it solely for the love of music.

Sit back and imagine that anyone else had posted this. Imagine I was saying this to you.

What would you think?

timetostop.jpg

If you're going to do nothing but fuck threads up with your incredible self love wank fest, go do something else.

P.S. - Find a new school. Your delivery makes it sound like you're seeking a GED, not a Masters...

Status
Not open for further replies.